\\Chapter Six\\

I hadn't seen Edd nor Tord for the rest of the night. I didn't want to jump into conclusions though. That's the worst thing I could do...

I just went to bed a few hours later. Tried to at least. I didn't really manage to sleep, so I just layed there... Staring at the dark ceiling...

It was normal by now. Counting, Talking, Blinking... Nothing helped. Nothing ever did.

I usually just laid there, Tommee bear held to my chest. Tonight felt off though... Too much noise.

Usually Matt and Edd would be asleep by now, but all I heard were the voices of Edd and Tord. What the hell would they be doing awake at two in the morning..? Why were they talking so late..?

I slowly rolled from my bed before standing to my feet. I walked to my door, the talking becoming louder.

I opened my door to see Tord's door slightly open, the light from his room illuminating the hallway.

I peaked in the room to see Tord and Edd quietly talking, hugging eachother tightly. They were laying down, Edd facing me and Tord facing the other direction.

"You guys..?" I knocked on the door frame before pushing the door fully open. Edd looked up at me with a worried expression.

Tord turned, his cheeks red. His eyes were the same state, yet puffy at the same time.

"You two okay..?" I was curious at this point. What happened..? Why was Edd in here with Tord? Does Matt know that he's in here?

Edd spoke a few words before standing to his feet and patting the smaller males head lightly. He walked over to me and pushed me out the door. He followed after, closing it behind us.

"So..?" I questioned, growing impatient.

Edd responded calmly, "Look, before you think anything, it's not what you will be thinking. Tord has had trouble sleeping for a long time... He often gets scared when he's alone too... That's why I put him in the room instead of the livingroom; It was so we were closer to him. He came into mine and Matt's room about an hour ago..."

I nodded in understanding, "So nothing is going on between you two..?"

He nearly laughed, "Pfft. As if. That was in high school. We dated one time. That is it. Never again though."

"Oh..." Why do they always laugh when I ask that..? Am I missing something..?

What am I missing..?