\\Chapter Two\\

As we arrived back at the house, I couldn't keep my mind off of that one person. He wasn't something to be stuck on, so I was confused as hell.

Edd must've noticed my state of mind because he interrupted a nice thought...

"Tom, how did your appointment go? Learn anything?"

"The fuck..? Its not school, Edd. I don't learn shit."

Edd glanced at me angrily as he pulled into the driveway, "Language. God..."

I rolled my eyes, "Mhm... Language..." I opened the car door as he was still parking, causing him to hit the breaks immediately.

"Thomas Ridgemill! Close that car door immediately or no alcohol for a week!"

My eyes widened and I slammed the door shut. When he parked he sighed, "Go inside before I get a chance to kill you."

I hesitated before stepping out. I didn't go inside though. Why would I? I'd rather take a walk to relax. I walked from the driveway to the sidewalk and began walking at a slowed pace.

Finally. Left to my thoughts...

I mostly thought about my well-being.

Edd said my well-being was shitty as hell, but I don't agree. I think its actually pretty good!

"Wait... What is well-being again?" I spoke my thoughts aloud and paused my walking.

I tapped my finger on my chin, but my thoughts were answered by someone speaking, "Well-being is the state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy..."

A phone appeared in front of my face, a google definition up as the other person showed me the definition. Okay... So maybe Edd is partially right about my well-being being shitty....

I snapped back into reality as the person retrieved their phone from my vision. I immediately looked at them and recognized who it was.

He was looking down at his phone, the light from the electronic illuminating his facial features. His hair was still curved into what seemed liks horns.

"Oh! It's you again! Uh-" I snapped my fingers as I thought, "Todd-Torm-Tord! Yeah! You're Tord, right?"

Tord looked up at me with a nervous smile before nodding his head. He bit his bottom lip and swayed his arms before turning off the phone and stuffing it into his back pocket, "Y-Yeah. It's nice to know that you remember who I am! Or... You- You know, remember my name..."

I chuckled quietly and rubbed my eyes. When my eyes opened, he was biting his bottom lip again and his face was red. He seemed... Embarrassed?

"Yeah." I smiled to myself. He looked vulnerable and cute when he was embarrassed. I swear if we weren't in public I would-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone speaking... Again, "Hey... I have go... My friends will get mad if I'm not home soon..." Tord turned to walk away, his fingers fiddling with eachother.

"Hey, wait!" I spoke without thinking, causing him to turn, "We just dropped you off, right..?"

He smiled softly and nodded, "Edd got the wrong address though... I didn't want to listen to him talking anymore." He giggled at his own comment before turning once more.

I was lost at that moment. His giggle made me have to rethink about what I was about to ask, "Hey Tord? Wait, again. You want me to walk you back? I'm sure you wouldn't want to walk back alone at this hour?"

Tord seemed to think for moment as he turned around once more, "Ah... No thank you Thomas... It's quite far... I dont want you to wa-"

I interrupted him, "If it's far, we can just go back to our place! It won't be a big deal!"

He continued thinking before sighing in defeat, "Well... Why not? It sound's like a nice idea..."