Of Punishment and Crimes

A/n: I know what you are thinking; SHE'S FINALLY BACK!! Yeah she is! :D Enjoy and sorry again for errors and be reminded that the debate is still on between me and the b!tch known as Kiara. Hmm who will make a better Calix? I guess we will never know...

 Hector or Arthor?

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

-Ky  

 ************************

*At the Superiors office*

    Acacia’s P.O.V

           Adonis stared at us intently for a few moments, probably silently contemplating a good punishment for us. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes and was smirking. The smirk, oh that smirk. How it put me at edge. It was the same smirk he gave Julius and Calix just as he was about to make them do something downright disgusting. I knew he was going to enjoy it. What pleasure it gave him to not only bash Julius and Calix but also their girlfriends- well in Calix's case it was more like friend/enemy with benefits.

             A few minutes passed and Adonis had still said nothing. Why was he doing this to us? Why couldn’t he just punish us already? I glanced over at Persephone, and from her facial expressions I could tell that she was just as agitated and nervous as I was. My eyes wandered around the room, taking in everything from the marbled floor to the recently polished globe that held my stare for a few minutes before my eyes met Adonis’ again. Julius cleared his throat in an obvious attempt to break the silence before glancing over at Calix. I guess it was a way of communication between the two of them because Calix coughed awkwardly right after and then spoke.

           "So what is it this time Adonis? Doing some old warlock's biddings, or dare I say flossing between some ogres toes?”  Calix asked as causally as he could. He fidgeted with his hands and made sure to look anywhere but into Adonis’ dull, brown orbs. All of these were signs that a person was nervous, but Calix could not be. He and Julius landed themselves in this very office at least three times a week. I knew that it was just a normal reaction considering the circumstances but shouldn’t they be used to this by now?

          Adonis let out a chuckle and smirked for what appeared to be the umpteenth time since we entered this very office.

          “It’s nice to know how low you think of me Calix,” replied Adonis feigning hurt.

           “Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you’re half sprite,” retorted Calix.

           Adonis seemed angered by the comment. He shouldn’t have been, after all, it was the truth. His father was none other than a Kobalos. These were very mischievous sprites that were fond of tricking and frightening mortals. They were not trusted and were often in trouble for dabbling in mortal affairs. His mother however had pure Amoris blood in her veins. It was a wonder how he had landed him self such a position as noble as being the queen’s secretary because half-bloods didn’t normally have it that good.

           “I have had enough of your witty remarks Calix. You want to be punished and so it shall be. Calix and Julius, you two are on maid duty for one month. I want this castle cleaned from top to bottom. I expect the floors to be swept, mopped and polished. The tapestry and carpets to be washed and hung to dry. I also want every bit of weaponry and armour in this castle to be polished until it is shining!”

          “You can’t be serious,” whined Calix.

          Adonis didn’t even hand him a second glance and continued on speaking. He looked at me and Seph for a few moments almost sympathetically before speaking.