2 • cop car

annie's pov
-
another day, another move.

hi. i'm annie leblanc, and can i just say... my life is fun as heck! i live carefree of the world and dangerously. i don't live on the best side of town- which is perfect.

i don't have any friends (because they're all sacred of me) but i could honestly care less. life's just a game to me. i stopped trying a long time ago when my family left me.

i put on a laced white bra and a leather jacket. i put on ripped black jeans and grab my backpack full of spray paint. i sling it across my shoulder and walk down our apartment.

by 'our' i mean me and my aunt. she took me in after my family but she doesn't give a fuck about me. it's fine though, i'm use to it.

the apartment that i live in is much similar to the ones in harlem new york.

i walk out into the polluted streets of california. you may think beaches, shopping and all the good stuff; but no. there's another side. and that's the side i belong to.

i walk into a alley way. full of dumpsters, graffiti, and kids smoking. i walk past some until i reach a gate. your average metal barb-wired gate. i throw my backpack over it and climb.

once i reach the other side, i dust my clothes and pick up my backpack. there were more kids smoking and some boys checking me out. "looking hot lil mama." someone cat whistled. i stop, roll my eyes and turn to the guy who that.

"call me that again and i promise i won't hesitate fucking your face up." i say. he looks at me in fear. he drops his cigarette and starts walking away. i smirk to myself and continue walking.

...

here, i finally am. in front of me is a brick wall right behind a bank. i place my backpack on the floor and pick up a red and white can. i start spraying until i make a baseball.

my older brother caleb loved baseball. i smile at the art. "hey, you!" i hear someone. i turn around and see a guard. "what? can't you see i'm busy?" i groan.

"you're vandalizing the city! you can't do that." he said. "really? i thought i was walking my dog." i said sarcastically as possible. i drop my cans and walk closer to him.

"okay, tell me what you want so you get the hell out of here!" i said annoyed. i crossed my arms and leaned on the wall. "talk back again and i'll have you in cuffs." he said getting out his gun and pointing it at me.

"first of all, you're saying that like i've never been in a pair. secondly, i know my rights. you must have a lady officer arrest me." i smirk. thinking i've outsmarted a cop.

he smirked too and whistled with his fingers. immediately, a lady officer came wearing the same uniform. "michelle, please take this young scandal into to custody." he said.

she came up to me and pinned me on the wall. she turned me around and cuffed my hands. great. my second time being in the back of a cop car.

what? don't act so surprised.
----
heyyy! first chapter is up!
hope you guys liked it. i kind of rushed it so... sorry if it wasn't good.
bye! xx