12 • let's have some fun

annie's pov
-
i woke up almost immediately to the sun that was shining unpleasantly from the dirty window.

i looked to my side and saw hayden dozed out. i smile and stretch my body. i get up and tiptoe to hayden's bed. i sit on his stomach and he stirs around a bit.

"hayden summerall, get up!" i say grabbing the pillow next to him and smacking him in the face with it. he flutters his eyes open and sticks his tongue at me.

"gee, thanks for waking me up with sweet kisses." he rolls his eyes. i giggle and lean down so my head was resting on his chest and my legs were on top of his.

"watcha doing annie?" he asked. "well, you happen to be very warm and i'm not planning on moving." i say. he doesn't argue; rather just wrap his warm, muscular arms around me.

we just rest there in a comfortable silence, with the sun that was unpleasant before, now giving me a fuzzy feeling.

...

"and exactly where are we going?" hayden asked me curiously. we had just finished breakfast and left the motel for good. we had gone to a small coffee shop for brand saw on the tv that they were looking for us- meaning we had to keep a low profile.

"we're going to go have some fun." i smile to myself. hayden dragged behind me as we were walking towards a park. but not just any park, this one was for a 'specific' group of people.

by that i mean people like me.

the park was skatepark that people or gang members would go to smoke, hangout, drug deal and my favorite... express their art.

we walk there and today it was very foggy. "ay buttercup." i hear a familiar voice. i turn to my side and see my brothers best friend, carson.

"carson hey!" i say giving him a hug. when caleb was gone, carson would take care of me like an older brother would. i would say we were pretty close.

"i thought you went to that stupid boarding school?" he asked leaning against a ramp. "well, i snuck out with some help." i say turning back to hayden.

he was just standing their awkwardly. "carson, this is hayden. hayden, this is carson, my brothers best friend." i smile.

carson nods his head and hayden returns it. ugh, boys.

"well banannie," carson smirks. i grin a bit at that nickname. "you and your friend aren't the only ones who escaped that mad lab."

i give him a confused look. who else escaped? did they follow us? "orlando!" carson hollers. from the side of ramp in the fog, johnny walks out.

"johnny?" "annie?" "wait, you two know eachother?" hayden asked. i look back at johnny who was giving me a slight grin. "well, yeah. sort of. he ran into me when he was lost." i said looking at johnny.

he was wearing destroyed jeans with a leather jacket on. it actually kinda made him look... cute. "well, the cops are on the lookout for us." i said to carson.

"we'll watch your back. have some fun." carson winked. i nodded and turned around to hayden. he was just casually standing there. "come on, we're making some art." i smirked.

hayden follows as i went to a further ramp. this whole ramp was full of my art. some old, and some recent. i place my backpack on the floor and pull out a few cans.

"grab some." i say. hayden picks out two and immediately starts. i do the same and perfect a "evillive" on the wall in red and black. i look over at hayden and he made a monster.

i laugh and take the cans out of his hands. his cheeks were crimson. "maybe graffiti just isn't your thing." i grin.

"maybe not." hayden sighed and gave me a half smile. "mind if i try?" i hear a familiar eco ask me. i turn swiftly on my heels and see johnny.
----
i shall continue next chapter!