18 • baby

annie's pov
-
we had arrived at houston texas. the plane ride was quite traumatic for me— considering i don't like heights. hayden and i had our luggage with no idea where to go.

"looks like there's a hotel not to far from here. four stars." hayden said looking down at his phone. "let's go!" i said.

hayden said we should just walk there instead of taking a taxi. the walk had tension burning in the air. "so, what are we?" my mind spoke for me.

fuck you inner thoughts.

"what do you mean?" hayden asked obliviously. is he seriously that blind?

he freaking called me his girlfriend back at security. "i mean... you called me your girlfriend." i huffed a bit.

"what do you want to be?" he asked kicking a rock in front of him. i tightened my grip on the luggage. the one question i despise.

i stopped in my tacks and bit my lip. "annie? why'd you stop?" hayden said stopping in front of me.

i placed my bags down on the floor. no one was around which was great. it's now or never annie.

"screw it." i said before crashing my lips into hayden's. he dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around my waist; pulling me deeper into the kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my tongue past his lips.

hayden pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. he then lowered his plush lips to my ear. "we'll continue this later." he whispered.

that sent shivers down my spine. my stomach was immediately swarmed with butterflies and my cheeks tinged pink.

"annie leblanc, will you be mine?" he simply asked. i smiled shyly and nodded. i gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and picked up my bags.

the rest of the walk to the hotel, we were grinning like idiots.

...

we had arrived to the hotel and the both of us were externally happy the room was decent. (as well as the food) i grabbed my pjs from the bag and bolted into the bathroom.

i quickly changed into some spandex shorts and a cropped cotton shirt. eh, it'll do. i walk out for hayden to change- but- then remember he sleeps in his sweats.

he was on the bed, on his phone. he didn't seem to notice my presence so i jump on the bed. he drops his phone and looks at me in fright. i laugh and scoot closer to him so i'm in his lap.

"you scared the shit out of me anns." she chuckled shaking his head. he leaned in for a kiss which i greatly retuned.

he wrapped his arms around my lower waist and pulled me in closer. i wrapped mine around his neck. his frosty hands were trying to take off my shirt.

naughty kid.

i didn't stop him. he took it off leaving me in my black laced bra. hayden pushed me back on the bed and his lips traveled down my body.

his fingers were messing around with the back of my bra. "not yet." i managed to get out. hayden moved his lips from my stomach and back to my face. our lips were inches apart. "i understand." he said breathless.

i gave him one more kiss before pushing him off me and going to the bathroom. i starred in the mirror acknowledging the trail of hickeys going down my body.

i smile and walk back out. not caring to put my shirt back on, i slump down next to hayden. he slithered his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

i threw the soft white blankets over us. "goodnight baby." he softly whispered.

i smile: "night hay."
----
okay, just to get the point out there, i'm not going to change my stories just so it's "suitable" for you. its my story, i can do whatever the hell i want.

also, i love you guys sm!! and i'm hope i'm hyping y'all up for my next story!

and look at me, posting two chapters in one day :)

bad news | hannieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें