10 • sneaking out

annie's pov
-
i was waiting for hayden to get ready. "i can't believe i'm actually doing this." i heard hayden say to himself. he was shoving stuff into a backpack and he was dressed.

"loosen up a bit." i scoff and roll my eyes. "you use to do this stuff right? so chill." hayden finally finished and slung his backpack over his shoulder. he smirked a bit.

"i'll show you fun leblanc. let's go." he said. my eyes watched him walk to the entrance. is it bad i'm actually now afraid?

...

we were sneaking in the halls; being extremely careful. "okay, security always checks the west and eats wings first. after a few hours or so, they come to the main quads. we have to be silent while walking in the front court." hayden said.

"how do know all this?" i asked. he just gave me a sly smirk. "really annie? i've been here for quite awhile."

i rolled my eyes at the smartass remark. "i knew that. let's just go." i huff. hayden grabs my wrist and i follow his lead. we sneak past the office lady, which wasn't too hard considering she was snoring her heart out.

"here we are. the front yard. follow my lead and stay hushed." hayden said looking me square in the eye. "whatever will get us out of here faster." i mutter to myself.

i follow exactly what hayden said. we tale sleek steps on the frosty grass. remember when i first came here and said this place looked haunted? well imagine that at night.

it looked like i was in a weird woodsy area- almost like a maze. "hey! this way jayson!" we hear people call out. "shit." hayden mumbled. "quick. trust me on this one." he said.

great. trust.

hayden yanks my body on to his behind a bush. my body was against the cold metal fence and hayden was touching mine, leaving no space between us. our noses were touching, causing me to blush.

hayden seemed amused by that and wiggled his nose a bit. i let out a small giggle then shove my head into hayden's shoulder.

"wanna know another thing about me annie?" his lips brushing against my ear. "what?" i muffle into his shoulder. my checks were giving off so much heat, you could probably cook on it. "i was quite a ladies man. i guess you can call me a player." he said.

i pull my head out of hayden's shoulder and look at the courtyard. "i think the guards are gone." i say. "good. let's go." hayden said removing his warm body from mine.

hayden summerall a player? no way.
----
heyy
i'm so bored and sleepy.
recommendations for any hannie authors? comment!!