9 • come with me babe

annie's pov
-
after getting ready and everything, we walk down to wherever the heck hayden was taking me. he made me change the first time because apparently a tube top and short shorts aren't allowed.

so now i'm happily wearing skinny jeans and a adidas shirt. "what's happening on the schedule today?" i ask following closely behind hayden.

the hallways spoke death. i clutch my body and have an uneasy look. "i'm not sure. i think more tests and then class time for the both of us." hayden sighed.

i stopped in my path. "no. i'm not taking anymore tests." i say looking down. hayden stopped too and walked up to me. he carefully slid his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my head up. my gaze met his.

is it weird i could tell his story by just looking through his eyes? i knew he used to be like me. and i know he misses it.

"what if i'm there with you?" he asked softly. is this kid trying to make my heart beat out of my chest? "um, i guess." i mumble. a soft grin appears on his lips.

he moved his fingers off my chin and i continued following him.

...

we were in a small room; almost like a classroom. but it had a desk right in the center facing a whiteboard. "sit." hayden gestured to the chair. i nodded and sat down.

my breathing became a bit unsteady as to what was about to happen. "relax annie." hayden said leaning against the wall. "why am i here? what's going to happen?" i demand.

the door behind me opened. i jerked my head to the door and dr.jones walked in. i immediately got out of the desk and walked towards hayden.

"hayden? you aren't suppose to be in here." he snarled at hayden. hayden fixed his posture and got off the wall. i hid behind him and fiddled with my fingers.

"actually dr.jones, headmaster said i could." hayden said. i knew he was smiling even though i couldn't see the front of his face. "any student that feels uncomfortable can have someone beside them. and since annie feels safe with me, i'm here."

thank god for hayden.

"of course your uncle would say so." mr.jones said with immediacy. wait, the headmaster is hayden's uncle? wow.

hayden turned his body so he could face me. he grabbed both of my hands sending a shock in my body. "it's okay. sit." hayden whispered. i nodded nervously and sat in the icy, evil chair.

"okay annie were going to start off with some basic procedures. just remain calm." dr.jones steadily walked up to me and pulled something out of his pocket.

it looked kind of like a bandaid, but it was longer. he placed it on my forehead and i flinched. i grabbed hayden's hand out of the blue; but, he didn't seem to mind.

i blacked out... again.

...

my eyelids flutters from the beaming lights. god, is it trying to blind me?! i felt someone's warm hand rubbing my arm. i open my eyes fully and see hayden on my right.

i'm back in my bedroom. i look at hayden and he gives me a concern look. "are you okay?" he asked timidly. i sit up and stretch my arms and legs not caring of my appearance- mostly because i know i look like a monster.

"what did he do to me." i asked... well more demanded more then asked. hayden exhales cautiously. "he drew some blood from you and sent it to the lab. he also was about to cut into you, but luckily i stopped him."

"my hero." i teased. hayden laughed and helped me sit up. "i also talked to my uncle and he thought it would be better if you take your classes from a laptop." hayden said.

"great." i rolled my eyes. "well, it's 11:34 pm and i'm gonna try and get some sleep. you should go take a shower." hayden said. i nodded. once he got in bed, i sneaked to my closet and pulled out light washed denim booty shorts and a crop top.

i quickly change into it and pack my backpack with my essentials: spray paint, my phone and some money.

yep, you guessed it. i'm busting out. okay annie, it's simple. just whatever you do, don't make noise and wake hayden up. i laced on my vans and tiptoe out. so close to the door annie!

snap

shit. i look down and see i snapped a pencil. i look at hayden and see him stir in his bed. "annie? is that you?" he grumbles obviously grumpy. dang, this guy isn't a heavy sleeper.

"um, go back to sleep hayden." i mutter. he turns on the light and just blinks his eyes at me. "annie leblanc, what the heck are you doing?" he stares at me getting out of his bed.

he was wearing sweats and was shirtless. i roll my eyes and take off my backpack, carefully placing it on the floor. "what does it look like i'm doing dork." i scoff.

not gonna lie, he looked pretty damn hot. you can tell he's been working out. "you can't leave annie. i'm sorry." he said. i walked a bit closer to him.

"why? can't i have some fun? don't you want to get out too? we can have normal teen experiences." i say.

i walk even closer and smirk. "you know i can't let you do that. of course i want a normal life but i dedicated myself to this."

something that he doesn't know is that i know his weaknesses is.

sexual tension.

i press my body against his and wrap my arms around his shoulder. "um annie?" his body stiffens. i could feel his heart race. i stand on my toes and bring my lips to his ears.

"come with me." i say, nibbling his ear. hayden wrapped his arms around my waist and i could feel him stirring.

"ugh, fine!" he finally gives in. i pull away and place my hands on my hips. "good." i smile. "pack a backpack. we leave in a bit."
----
;)