19 • the end

hayden's pov
-
"which top?" annie asked holding a tube yellow one, and a cropped black one with a smiley face on it.

we've been in this hotel for 3 days now and annie decided that we should get jobs. i think she's actually changing for the good. but i wouldn't tell her. i don't want to ruin it.

"anything would look cute on you babe." i smiled propping my self on the bed with my elbows backwards.

oh, i didn't mention. i already got a job at a local mechanical place. annie was going to a job interview for a lifeguard. i didn't approve at first. i told her i didn't approve because it could give her sunburns; but the real reason was because i don't want guys hitting on her.

"well, that's no help." she giggled and placed the back cropped tee down and walked into the bathroom with the yellow one.

a few minutes later, she came out wearing denim mid thigh shorts and the yellow tube top. her skin was a perfect glowing tan and her hair was flowing past her shoulders.

i swear i was mentally drooling.

i got up and walked closer to her. "well don't you look cute." i said rubbing my nose against hers. she softly giggled- music to my ears. she inched away from my face a little and looked at the digital clock at the wall.

"i'm going to be late!" annie rushed to get her bag and phone. she slid on her sandals and walked up to me, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"i'll be back!" she said shuffling to the door. "good luck!" and the door shut closed.

well, now i'm really bored. i decided to go for a short walk downtown houston. it wasn't very busy. perfect.

i kept replaying all the memories over and over again in my head. from when i first met annie and until now. i can't believe someone would drive me that mad in love.

i broke my oath.
i moved states.
the cops are looking for me.
i'm dating annie leblanc.

i smile to myself. you know what? screw it. i love annie leblanc and i'd give my life for her to be happy.

i guess i lost track of time because it's been an hour. wow, time flys by fast.

i rush back to the hotel and open the door. i walk into annie watching tv. "hey anns." i say before shutting the door. "how'd the job interview go?" i plop myself next to her and she cuddles into my chest.

damn she's so cute.

"it went great! they said they'll give me a call soon." she said sounding excited. i was happy for her, knowing that she found a job she liked. i kissed the top of her head.

she quickly pulled away from me and sat up. "what's wrong love?" i asked sweetly. she turned her face to me and smirked. "you know i'm bad news right?" she asked getting on top of me.

"i know." i whispered before crashing my lips into hers.

i told you she was bad news.
----
THE END!!!
wow this is the first time i ended a book being on hayden's pov.
ANYWAYS thank you guys so much for showing me crazy support on this story. i really appreciate y'all commenting, voting and reading!

my next story should be up by tomorrow (hopefully)
love you guys ;)