7 • bonds

annie's pov
-
i was seeing a blur. i kept fluttering my eyes and everything felt like slo mo. i could see a black figure hovering over me. once i regained my conscious, i shot up and my breathing became heavy.

my wrist, waist and legs were strapped to a chair.

now i remember.

"annie, you're awake!" dr.jones saying scrambling something on his clipboard. "what did you do to me?" i asked sternly.

"nothing that harmed you. all we did was run some tests. and we found out your fears." he said. dr.jones took off his glasses and scratched his head. he put them back on and bent down to my level.

"i found out you're scared of: heights, loosing people you care about, pain, people who have more control over you and love. according to these records, love is a strong one."

i swear i was about to kill this man. my breathing became heavy.

i screamed. i let it all out. i'm surprised my screeching didn't break his glasses.

"you can go now." he said unbuckling the straps. i ran out of there and past the haunting hallways. i ran and ran with hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

i eventually reached the entrance and saw hayden sitting against the wall with his hands in his hair.

i slowly walk up to him and bend down. i wipe away my tears. "hayden?" i softly say. he looks up. his eyes were red and puffy; for sure crying. his curly hair was tangled and in a mess, he has tear stains on his cheeks.

he pulled me into a hug- which i surprisingly returned. "are you okay hayden?" i asked confused. he quickly pulled away. "am i okay?! are you okay?" he asked scanning my body.

"i'm fine. let's go."

...

we were back at the room now and i was laying on my bed, blankly. i was looking up at the ceiling fan spin. is this how my life is now?

"annie?" hayden said. i turned my head to his bed. "wanna go grab something to eat?" he asked. i sat up and let my legs dangle off my bed; facing him.

"will that mean i have to leave this room?" i asked. he looked to his side then into my eyes. "i can maybe sneak up dinner." he winked. i smiled.

he got up and slipped on slides. "i'll be back. don't do anything." hayden said opening the door. he slammed it shut behind him and left.

i sighed and decided to change into something cute.

i mean, hayden and i still have that bet going on.

i think to myself for awhile, what will turn him on? i rummage through my small closet and pull out and oversized hoodie. i pull out some socks as well.

i got to the bathroom and pull down my pants and off my shirt. i put on my hoodie which ended mid thigh length. i leave on my laced bra and panties.

i put on my socks and quickly brush my hair. i grab my clothes and toss them in the laundry bin. it's not the cutest outfit ever... but it's comfortable.

i hop onto my bed and wished that i had my laptop. i hear the door turn and open. assuming it's hayden, i walk up to it and swing it open. but boy was i wrong.

it was another guy- probably around my age- he had dirty blonde hair and greenish eyes. "um, hi." i say. "hey.. is jessie wyane here?" he asked looking lost.

"no sorry. are you lost?" i asked. "yeah kind of. i'm here for the special treatment thing but i can't seem to find my aid." he sighed. "oh, i'm johnny by the way." "annie."

"you can try going to the front and asking." i tell johnny the directions to the front office. "thank you, hope to see you again." he smiled before leaving.

wow. that's actually the first time i've been nice to someone. i was about to close the door before it swung open. it was hayden this time.

"chill." i laughed. he grinned. "sorry." he had a bag of food in his hands. "and what are you wearing?" he said eying me. "what? it's my pajamas." i smiled sheepishly.

he shook his head. "yeah uh okay. here's our food." hayden said handing me the food.

...

the rest of the night was full of story telling, laughs and bonds. it was actually quite nice.
----
hope you liked this chapter :)