6 • i don't have fears

annie's pov
-
"hold on a sec, let me get my glasses before we leave." hayden said. "hayden, those glasses are fake." i say crossing my arms. he looked at me. "you're the first to notice. but i wear them anyways." he said grabbing them.

he put them on and smiled at me. "you looked better without them." i sighed. "what? you think i'm cute?" he smirked. "don't please yourself summerall." i rolled my eyes opening the door. i walk out and start walking.

hayden catches up to me and walks by my side. "please myself? i made an oath not to like anyone. and i'm not falling for you." he said. i stopped and turned around. "really? are you challenging me?" i said. he stopped too.

"yep. if i fall for you by the end of the week, you win. if i don't fall for you, i win." he said. "but you're breaking your oath." i said. "let me have a bit fun." he winked turning around and walking again.

this should be fun.

...

we were walking outside and into a strange white building. "what's facility b?" i asked. "don't worry, it's nothing bad. well... sort of. they test your abilities." hayden said.

"what abilities?" i asked curious. "annie this isn't a normal boarding school. they see your strengths, weaknesses, and they brainwash you." hayden said.

"but," he stopped and placed his arms on my shoulders. "i promise that i'll make sure they don't brain wash you. i've already lost so many friends to that." he said. he took his hands off my shoulders and continued walking.

we walked into the building. immediately, i knew this wasn't going to be good. "annie leblanc?" a voice called for my name. a saw a man in a doctor looking suit.

"yes? that's me." i say a bit nervous.

i'm never nervous.

"hello. i'm dr.jones. i'm going to run some basic physical tests on you. no need to be afraid." he said. i nodded and looked at hayden.

"it's fine annie." he said rubbing my shoulder. i took a deep breath. "now if you would follow me please." dr.jones said. i followed him past a few hallways.

they were all... kinda creepy. i followed him into a room with a chair in the middle. just a ordinary chair. "take a seat." he said waving his hand in the direction to the chair.

i sat down and clenched the legs of the chair. "now annie, tell me your fears." he said leaning on the wall with a clipboard. "um, like what type of fears?" i asked clustered up.

"anything. what are you afraid of?" he said. "well... i don't have any, really." i said. of course i have fears! but i'm not soft. i'm a tough cookie.

"annie if you're not going to tell me i have other ways of getting them out of you. and trust me, they aren't very nice." he snarled.

i bit my lip and tried to control my breathing. "miss leblanc? last chance." he said walking closer to me. i didn't say anything.

he pressed a button that was on the wall. immediately, two men came in. they looked quite buff. "take her to the chamber." dr.jones said with an evil smirk.

"no, don't touch me!" i shouted. i got up and tried running but the caught me. they each grabbed one of my arms. i squirmed trying to slip free from their grasp. "help! hayden!" i shouted.

they walked out of the door and back they way we came from. we walked past hayden who had a weird look on his face. "hayden help!" i yelled.

his facial expression changed and realized what was going on. he rushed towards dr.jones. "what are you going to do with her?" he asked. "just giving her some tests. we'll be right out." he lied.

"no! leave me alone!" i shouted. "wait no, don't. i'll try and get her to talk." hayden said walking to me. "i'm sorry hayden but this isn't your job." he said. they continued taking me away.

"no! let her go!" hayden said walking after me. but another guy held him back. they walked me into a room, almost like the last.

there was a dentist like chair- which the forced me into. they buckled me into the chair. and i continued screaming. dr.jones brought a needle up to me.

"this was your choice annie." he said injecting into my arm.

i was out like a light.
----
oh god. idk what i'm doing with this story hahaha.
okay byeee!