t w o

lisa sighed, sitting in front of her canvas, thinking about the next thing she should paint. the project was to create your ideal garden look, but lisa never wanted to have a garden or to ever take care of one unless someone was there to help her.

"lisa, you seem stressed."

lisa could hear ms. jennie approaching her by the loud noises that came from her high heels. lisa tensed up when she felt the woman softly grab her shoulders. "lisa, do you need any help?" ms. jennie seductively said in a low tone.

"no, i—i can finish this tomorrow." lisa stammered, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"shh, lisa, it's alright. to make a good picture, you need to relax and that's all i'm trying to help you do," ms. jennie slowly massaged lisa's tensed shoulders that said it all, she was stressed and she wanted a break, badly. "now, relax."

lisa exhaled, grabbing her paintbrush again, slowly creating the background to her garden. after creating light strokes of the perfect sunset she wanted, she could hear the woman's moans of agreement since lisa's outline would eventually turn into a perfect sunset. lisa shifted her shoulders, signaling ms. jennie that she wanted her off. "oh, sorry."

"it's okay. can i now have the permission slip and go?" lisa dropped her paintbrush, exhaling lazily. this all wasn't supposed to happen. she wasn't supposed to stay after school with ms. jennie. she was supposed to stay with ms. rose and ms. kim, but ms. jennie demanded that she should stay unless she didn't want the permission slip.

"okay, fine. come here."

lisa slowly walked over the ms. jennie's desk, eyeing all the paperwork that sat on her desk, organized and labeled with sticky notes. she watched as ms. jennie grabbed the slip, almost passing it to lisa until she dropped it, oddly. "oops."

lisa was practically forbidding herself to not look below, but somehow, her eyes must have their own mind and nonetheless, stared at ms. jennie's behind. lisa had to blink twice before realizing that ms. jennie was now looking at her. "here you are. see you later."

"thanks."

lisa grabbed her bag and walked to ms. kim's room. when she walked in, the smell of chicken soup filled up her nostrils, making her realize that she was hungry. she didn't eat much at lunch since her mind was too full of what was gonna happen after school since three of her teachers wanted her after school.

"oh, hello, lisa." ms. kim smiled, placing her spoon down into her bowl and standing up. "i was waiting on you to come see me." she walked over to lisa with a bright smile on her face, adoring her favorite student that was smiling back at her. "what took you so long?"

"oh, i was with ms. jennie and she wanted me to create an outline for my project."

"oh." ms. kim kept a smile on her face even though, she was a little jealous and she didn't appreciate lisa going to her classroom first instead of hers. her class actually counts. ms. jennie can only grade students by their satisfactory skills when she has to grade when by their effort, their time managements skills, test scores, and classwork. ms. jennie is nothing compared to ms. kim.

"ms. kim?"

"oh, yeah, let's get to work. do you want some soup?" ms. kim could see the hunger in lisa's eyes when she smelt the smell of chicken soup with warm, steamed rice. lisa nodded, eagerly, sitting at one of the des and pulling out the worksheet that ms. kim wanted her to finish. she watched as ms. kim had poured the soup into the paper bowl with some steamed rice next to her.

"ms. kim, who made the soup?"

"me, i tend to cook a lot when i'm only feeding myself so, i always have leftovers." ms. kim innocently said, smiling and handing the warm soup and rice to lisa. lisa took a sip of the soup broth. "mmm, this is so good. do you always have leftovers?"

"yeah, why?"

"can i come eat them with you after lunch?" lisa asked, batting her eyelashes so ms. kim couldn't have a way to say no.

"i'll think about it."

"yes!"

ms. kim smiled by the happiness that was all over lisa's face. as time went forward. lisa finally finished her paperwork along with ms. kim's help, of course. lisa stayed behind to finish her second serving of chicken soup and rice while ms. kim graded other students worksheets. lisa was almost finished with her soup when she heard a soft knock on the door. "i'll get it."

when lisa had opened the door, she had seen ms. rose and that's when she had realized that she as supposed to be in ms. rose's room before six o'clock. she looked back at the clock, noticing that it was five-tbrity which meant that she had spent an hour in ms. jennie's classroom and an hour and a half in ms. kim's room.

"oh, lisa, i was looking for you. we need to finish your worksheet that's due today." ms. rose said, smiling innocently with her arms behind her back. lisa nodded, thanking ms. kim for everything and then, grabbing her bag. the walk to ms, rose's room was silent since lisa was panicking insde her mind because she was supposed to be home in thirty minutes, but she had to finish her worksheet.

when entering the quiet classroom, lisa instantly sat down and grabbed the worksheet. "okay, ms. rose, i'm ready to complete the worksheet."

"lisa, i think you know how to do this. you're a smart girl and you're just too busy talking to seulgi all the time that you don't even pick up your pencil. if i have to move seulgi for you to do your work then, i will." ms. rose said, honestly. she's noticed that lisa has been focusing more on seulgi than her when she shouldn't.

"seulgi and i aren't the only students who are talking."

"stop focusing on other studets. that's my job, your job is to be successful and make it to your dream college. i can deal with those students." ms. rose said.

"well, then you do that." lisa whispered, but it was so quiet in the room that ms. rose did eventually hear what she said and responded, quickly.

"excuse me?"

"nothing." lisa said, putting an innocent smile on her face before finishing her worksheet. the silence in her room motivated her to finish it quickly. she could also feel ms. rose's eyes roaming around her body and she even caught her a few times, but ms. rose pretended like she was just only looking at the laptop in front of her.

"i'm done."

"thanks. goodnight, lisa."

lisa forced a smile on her face and ran home. she knew her mother was expecting her, but lisa has to keep her grades up or her mother would be even ore upset than she probably is right now. lisa sighed, praying that what happened today would never happen again, but who knows?

•••••

boring chapter, but i've run of ideas which is sad since i just published this book. thanks for reading!