s i x

"now, do me."

lisa blinked twice, thinking of words to say so, she could leave, but the door was locked and the only way for her to go was if ms. jennie unlocked the door, but obviously, she was too interested in something else. "ms. jennie, i—i think i should go."

"come on, it was just getting fun." the teacher pouted, crossing her arms. a few seconds later, she furrowed her eyebrows, repeatedly, moving her breast. "i know you wanna." lisa's sight was suddenly stuck on the art teacher's breast, having tons of sexual thoughts, but she pulled herself back into reality.

"as much as i'd love to, i need to go home."

"please?"

lisa sighed, giving in. she slowly approached the teacher's breast, remembering how the teacher did it to her. she latched her mouth onto ms. jennie's left breast, sucking lightly enough to the skin to turn a little pink. she didn't leave huge bruises on her breast, but you could tell that lisa made her mark on the teacher.

when lisa was about to meet the teacher's lips again, light knocks were heard from the door. both girls eyes transferred to the wooden door that was repeatedly being knocked on. "ms. jennie, are you in there, it's me, ms. kim."

"quick, pull out some work." ms. jennie buttoned her shirt up, quickly, patting down the rest of her clothes, analyzing lisa to see if they looked like they had only been doing work. she exhaled, patting down her skirt, and walking to the door.

"oh, ms. kim, hello." ms. jennie smiled, chuckling to ease the unwanted, judging attention. when lisa heard the name, she turned around, smiling also. "so, what are you here for?" ms. jennie asked as polite as she could, remembering the argument that broke out between them. over her lisa.

"um, lisa, actually. her mother had called the office saying she was supposed to be home hours ago, so, the principal told me to tell her." ms. kim said, keeping a bright smile on her face, examining the classroom before her.

ms. jennie exhaled, putting a fake smile on her face. lisa grabbed her things, walking to ms. kim before saying her goodbyes to ms. jennie. "remember, think about it."

lisa nodded, following ms. kim to the front doors of the school. when she was close enough to walk out, ms. kim grabbed lisa's small wrist. "lisa, i know what you two were doing in there."

lisa panicked, thinking of ways to make ms. kim not tell anyone. "i'll do anything for you no—,"

"it's okay. just meet me after school tomorrow." ms. kim winked, walking away. lisa stood there at the door, shocked by her normally soft, shy, and adorable teacher that just gave her a sexy and quite unexpected response. lisa chuckled, walking out the school doors and going home, nonetheless.

she couldn't stop thinking about ms. kim. what was she gonna do to her tomorrow after school? how will ms. jennie feel about this? so many questions were forming in lisa's head, causing her to fall asleep, dreaming about the next day.

when the afternoon approached the next day, lisa happily skipped to ms. kim's room. she was instantly met with soft lips that tasted of the cherry-flavored chapstick. lisa grabbed ms. kim's waist, pulling her closer. lisa's hands roamed all over her body, causing the teacher to moan lightly. the teacher pulled away, surprised by her actions with a student.