f o u r t e e n

A/N: I understand that some people are a little upset that this book is not all about one ship, but this book isn't supposed to be about one ship. It's about three teachers fighting for one student so, of course, there's going to be other ships involved. Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

"we need to talk."

"what if i don't wanna talk?" the younger stepped away as the teacher came closer. "i thought by my reply you would understand."

"baby, i explained myself," ms. jennie stood, vision suddenly being blurred by the warm tears that she desperately didn't want to come out. "she's just my friend."

lisa neglected the words coming out of her mouth, stepping back until she no longer could. "just stay back, okay?"

the art teacher wiped her tears, staring at the student in disbelief. "what are we doing?" she pitifully chuckled, vanishing out of the student's sight.

"well, that was interesting." the familiar voice said, heels creating echoes throughout the hallway until she met eyes with the student. "lisa, sweetheart, are you okay?"

the student swiftly walked to the teacher, wrapping her arms around the older's waist. ms. kim wrapped her arms around the student, stroking the young girl's brown locks, reassuring the student. lisa snuggled deeper into the teacher for a desperate attempt of affection and warmth. "as much as i love for this to continue, i need to get back to work for my next class, okay?"

the younger pulled away, feeling the warmth leave her cold, uneasy body. she nodded, waving the teacher goodbye before stepping into the bright sunlight. many students scattered around, talking to their friends, and some even studying for an upcoming test. she searched around eventually finding the older by the tables.

"seulgi!"

before the older could understand what was currently happening, lisa wrapped her arms around her, slightly squeezing her a little. she returned the hug, giggled and grinning as she seen the overjoyed girl. "so, what did you and ms. rose talk about?"

"oh, nothing. just now, i have to decide soon because she's eager to know."

"well, they're all eager for you. you're gonna have to choose soon and the longer you wait, the more it's going to be hard to make a choice," seulgi warned, seeing as the younger pouted.

"it's hard to choose. they're all good teachers, they make me happy, and i don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings because of my actions."

the older hummed when an idea popped into her head, seeing as the idea would make lisa's love square simpler and less complicated. "how about you wait?"

"wait?"

"you know, don't choose until the end of the school year. it'll give you more time to think and you would know who really liked you because if they did, they would wait no matter how long," she explained, noticing the younger's facial expression changing into a smile.

"wait, that's an extremely good idea, thank you, seulgi!" lisa hugged her best friend, squealing as the idea made her life feel easier. "but if this doesn't work out, i'm blaming it on you."

"oh, i'm well aware. you only have four months until the school year ends so, if i were you, i would start being on the lookout."

the last bell of the day rang for the students to attend their last class of the day, but lisa didn't want to. she knew what she would be getting herself into and even thinking about it only scared her even more. a warm hand wrapped around her shoulder as a sign of reassurance. "just avoid the topic." seulgi walked with lisa into the classroom, recognizing the stare down by ms. jennie.

during the class, the student couldn't retain herself from gazing at the teacher who sat behind her desk, a slight pout on her lips as she typed in grades. upon seeing the teacher like this, lisa couldn't say that she didn't feel bad or that she wasn't affected by it. she knew she wanted to break things off with the teacher, but how could she when the only feeling she would experience after was guilt.

the original plan was to hold back and let them come for her, but that didn't seem like a simple plan for her to follow. these teachers all desperately wanted her and would do anything to have her in their arms and the student could just imagine a fight and eventually, she would have to step in from there.

"lisa, you seem a little suck," the teacher appeared by her desk, analyzing the barely colored sheet of paper. since the break was coming up, ms. jennie chose to just give the students a small color book that would require months to finish since each page included many spaces to color and you had to make sure the colors complemented each other unless you wanted to end up with the book looking like a kindergartener colored it.

"oh, just thinking of what color to use next." the student smiled, grabbing a green marker to color the leaves around the uncolored flower.

"you what would make that flower just as pretty as you," ms. jennie grabbed the red marker, placing it in lisa's hand. "use red, it'll make the flower strikingly different and everyone wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off of it just like you." the teacher winked, sliding her hand against the student's.

the student sat confused and interested in finding out if this was a last attempt to keep her as hers, but she didn't want to, seeing as the plan didn't involve her interfering with everything. she cleared her throat, taking the advice and finishing the whole sheet before the bell rung, indicating that the day was over and there were only four more days until break.

now, the hard part was here. breaking it off with the teacher.

she cleared her throat, catching the teacher's attention as the students vanished out of the classroom and into the hallways. "look, you don't need to explain. i know what's about to happen even though i don't want it to." ms. jennie explained, reassuring the student from all the stress.

"but there's good news," the student said. "if you really want me, you have to show me and this isn't just for you. you, ms. kim, and ms. rose have to show me. goodbye." lisa walked out of the classroom, meeting up with seulgi.

may the best teacher win?