t w e n t y - t h r e e

a/n: double update!

the student read the text over and over again, confused but yet, intrigued to find out why. she couldn't manage to find an excuse to leave the younger since she had become quite clingy to the student, which gave lisa a weird feeling in her gut.

every second, the younger's arms were either around her arm or her waist, which was unusual and slightly creepy. the two had just become friends today and they were already having too much skin contact.

as days passed, there was already starting a buzz around the two that the two were dating, which shocked lisa when she heard and when she explained it to soyeon, she simply giggled and refused to ever tell others they were dating, which the student didn't believe since she was so giggly and unserious.

the student had soon found herself, desperately waiting for fifth period, which was the only class that soyeon didn't have with her, but it seemed as though time was against her as it moved slower and slower. she attempted to stay happy and not yell at the younger because then again, she was new and making new friends wasn't the easiest thing to do in the world.

they, now, sat at the wooden cafeteria table, soyeon beginning to annoy the student as she continuously talked her ears off. she picked at her food, nodding her head, and pretending to listen, but the teenager wasn't stupid as she read her body language.

"lisa, are you even listening to me?" the question took lisa by surprise as she actually wasn't listening and was too busy letting her eyes follow the older outside the cafeteria. "i'm gonna go to the restroom, stay right here, okay?"

before the new girl could even answer, lisa was already outside the cafeteria, chasing after her best friend. she did feel a little bad for leaving the younger by herself, but it's revenge for talking her ears off.

once she stepped into the bathroom, she searched for the girl until she noticed the familiar shoes in one of the stalls so, she stood in front of the stall, planning a way to scar—, "lisa, what are you doing?"

"um, i—i need to talk to you."

"alright, just let me wash my hands." once the younger was done washing her hands, she finally paid her full attention to the younger.

"so?"

"lisa, she is a stalker, she's like mentally insane, and i'm pretty sure she knows more about you than she's letting you know. she's been threatening me for weeks, look," she pulled her phone out, searching through the messages. "here." she handed the phone to the younger.

the student read the texts, each text horrifying her as some were two shocking that she had to read some over and over. there were things said like...

lisa is mine!

lisa doesn't love you and she never will!

you'll never have lisa!

i know what you did! you're not innocent!

this text immediately confused the younger because they were only best friends, neither of them wanted the other.

i know more about lisa than you ever will!