f i f t e e n

the plan was working and functioning quite well throughout the last few school days before the break, which made lisa happy and calm in a way that she could spend time with seulgi without having to think about the teachers and instead, they think about her and what they were gonna do.

it appeared to be so amazing to the younger that she even went to a few parties, she was always in a happier state and she even spent more time with seulgi without ever mentioning the teachers. even though she felt so relaxed and happy, it still didn't feel right to her as if it was too good to be true.

when she drunkly stepped into her home with seulgi beside her, a white rectangular box sat on the kitchen counter with a note. "who would leave such thing for me?" the younger chuckled, quickly opening the box. as the box was ripped open, beautiful roses displayed inside the box with a little teddy bear along with it inside. "aw, seulgi, i know i'm a great best friend, but you didn't have to do this."

seulgi giggled before responding to the tipsy female. "no, no, i didn't send those to you. just open the note and see who did," she instructed, noticing as lisa searches around for the note that sat directly in front of her eyes. "never mind." seulgi read the note herself.

dear lalisa,

you've made me such a happy teacher, being able to see you every day and being there to help you along the way until you graduate. just know that i fully appreciate everything you do for me and just know that i agree with what you said at school so, i'm going show how i really feel about you. enjoy your day and live happily!

love, ms. rose
(p.s. i would think you would already know by the roses in the package but yeah)

"well, ms. rose just made her first move." seulgi set the note down, watching as lisa messily ate her pizza. she chuckled, grabbing the slice to help the younger. the sight of seeing the student like this was rare. lisa never drank and she never even thought about parties or even thought of parties. she was always so worked up about making sure she maintained a high grade point average, finished each and every report weeks or days before the due date, and satisfied her teachers.

the older was so busy in a daze that she didn't realize the chunky fluid coming out of the younger's mouth as she held her hair back. "oh, gosh!" seulgi pulled the student into the bathroom, holding her hair back as she threw up the lunch they had earlier.

moments like these would be memorable and reflect their friendship through all of eternity as the grew up and hopefully remained in contact with each other. seulgi ran warm water, creating bubbles with the liquid soap as the younger finished up, cleansing her mouth.

lisa unmindfully discarded her wet, stinky clothes, forgetting that seulgi was there but before the older could react to the sight, lisa was already inside the tub, playing with the bubbles.

seulgi grabbed the towel, drenching the younger in the soapy water as the younger rested in the warm bath. she could finally say that she was happy when she saw lisa close her eyes and lean against the bathtub with a grin displayed on her lips.

"you know, i don't ever feel truly happy without having to worry about anything, except when i'm with you." the student spoke as her eyes remained closed.

"what do you mean?"

"when i'm with the others, they make me happy, but it's just that there's always this heavy weight sitting on my shoulders telling me that no matter what, i can never be with them because of who they are and it's the cold, hard truth," lisa explained, slowly rising from where the rest, pulling a mountain of bubbles towards her.

"well, they're are our teachers and they will be until we graduate and after that, they're still going to be there, teaching the next class of sophomores and upperclassmen." seulgi rinsed the younger's upper half.

"i like my teachers, but i don't like being truly happy." lisa laid against the bathtub wall, allowing her best friend to wash her neck.

"don't worry, you'll know what you truly feel at the end."

as seulgi responded, silence took over and none other than the splashes of water and the sound of seulgi squeezing the towel over lisa filled the air, calming the two.

"sorry for getting throw up on her shirt." lisa suddenly said.

"where—oh, it's okay." seulgi quickly analyzed her shirt until she noticed the stain. she discarded the shirt, leaving her upper body bare and visible to anyone in sight.

lisa opened her eyes, wondering what the older was doing until her eyes encountered with the black lace bra that seulgi wore. "that's a nice bra you got there."

the older giggled, nonetheless, completing lisa's bath. their eyes met multiple times, frightening seulgi as she remembered that the younger was still a little tipsy. she chuckled off the attention that lisa was giving her to make herself seem more comfortable in the situation, but that didn't matter when she saw the student rise a little from her spot. seulgi quickly closed her eyes, wincing a little. she slowly opened her eyes, recognizing the rare sight in front of her. lisa's warm lips met with seulgi's, rushing adrenaline into seulgi's system as she slowly opened her eyes.

the two slowly pulled apart, seulgi still in utter disbelief that her best friend had made such an unexpected action as lisa wiped the corners of her lips.

"um, you can step out, now." the older stood, stepping out of the bathroom. "you're not gonna wait for me?" lisa questioned, quickly wrapping herself into the large towel as she drained the water and squeezed the towel of all its water.

"oh, sorry." she nervously replied, waiting until the younger approached her. the two quickly walked to lisa's room, switching the lights on in the room. seulgi instantly plopped down onto the bean bag that sat in the corner of the younger's room.

"that's where you're gonna sleep?"

"yeah, but that doesn't matter. just get some rest."

lisa was finally in her comfy, warm pajamas, sliding into the cold sheets of her bed. "i love you." The student said, closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.

"i love you, too."