n i n e

becoming a couple wasn't the hardest thing, but keeping the relationship a secret was quite hard. throughout the day, ms. jennie couldn't keep her attention away from the younger, who now sat in the back of the classroom to not cause any suspicion. lisa managed to act normal, focusing on her work and acting like an average student, but with the constant flirting and grabbing hands in class, she couldn't even finish painting a single flower.

ms. kim became envious of the secret relationship, threatening to reveal it, but she knew lisa wouldn't be very fond of her actions. she simply just ignored the couple whenever in sight and stayed the same talkative person she was when it came to lisa in her class, but the strong scent of the art teacher was all that came from lisa but all she could ever come to think of was why jennie?

jennie was the most trustworthy person when it came to relationships and the situation was worse since this particular relationship ms. kim was talking about was with a student. a student she believed in and a student she wanted to see have a bright future, but how when the choices lisa made wasn't beneficial?

ms. kim was suddenly broken out of her thoughts when the said teacher came into her classroom, unexpectedly. the math teacher stood far from the teacher, noticing the roughness of her clothes and hair. ms. kim chuckled, grabbing the files that lie on her desk, placing them into her bag.

"i don't understand what's so funny." ms. jennie said as she stepped closer, closing an inch of the space between them.

"oh, nothing." ms. kim smiled, paying her utmost attention to the teacher. "it's just the fact that lisa chose something like you, a worthless, trashy, useless, and disrespectful woman over me, someone you wish you could be."

"no, i think you have it the other way around. you see, i have a higher pay, a doctorate degree, and what else am i forgetting? oh yeah, the girl you wish that you could have." ms. jennie smirked, pulling down the collar, displaying the bright red lovebites from the student that they were currently talking about. ms. kim's face froze in shock, realizing the already sexual relationship. she knew lisa was better than this.

"she will never see you the way she sees me." ms. jennie evilly chuckled, leaving the classroom and the shocked teacher. ms. kim nonetheless grabbed her things, wiping the sudden tears that wanted to drop, but she didn't want this to get to her, yet, here she is wiping the tears she promised to never let fall. maybe she had fallen for the wrong person or maybe she didn't know the student she called her favorite.

"ms. kim?" the familiar, sweet, and lovely voice called in a questioning tone. she knew who the voice belonged to, but she didn't wanna be seen and questioned by the person who caused her tears to fall, so she quickened her pace, ignoring the other calls. lisa was shocked, to say the least, but she had a feeling of what could have caused it, seeing her girlfriend walk out ms. kim's classroom earlier. she immediately entered the classroom again, noticing the art teacher, putting up portraits from the ninth grade class. "you're back so early? did you miss me that quickly?" ms. jennie smirked when she saw the younger standing by the door.

"what did you do?"

"oh, jisoo? she just needed to be put back in her place so, i decided to help her, baby." the teacher walked closer, wrapping her arms around the younger's waist, but lisa pulled herself back, keeping the same angry expression on her face. ms. jennie's smile dropped, now becoming a serious and angry look that was identical to lisa's. "she's jealous of us, okay?"

"no, you need to stop. i care about ms. rose and ms. kim and i would love to stay on their good side, but i can't do that when you keep going around, telling people about us. the whole world doesn't need to know about us." lisa said, pacing back and forth while making sure her girlfriend's eyes were on her. she chuckled, placing her hands on her head. "what happened to keeping us a secret?"

"i'm sorry, it's just really hard when i have the best girlfriend in the world." ms. jennie tried placing her hand on lisa's, but once lisa saw the teacher step closer, she immediately backed away, leaving a pout on her face. the thought of losing lisa scared her and she didn't know what to do since she was already emotionally attached to her, but she knew where things were going in this conversation. she just couldn't let lisa go. "baby, please forgive me. i won't do it again, i swear." she begged.

lisa sighed, looking around before looking back into ms. jennie's eyes. "one more chance," lisa said, noticing the teacher's face brighten up. "but, there's a but, that's only if you apologize to ms. kim tomorrow."

"okay, i'll do it."

"thank you now, i would like a kiss before i leave." lisa smiled, pursing her lips in front of the teacher. she heard the teacher chuckle before feeling warm, soft lips on hers. "bye." lisa waved, closing the door. she chuckled, walking down the hallways, realizing how whipped the teacher must have been for her. she enjoyed her walk home, entering her bedroom and instantly laying down, thinking about today.

seeing ms. kim like that was like someone stabbing a hole in her heart. she didn't know why she felt that way about the younger when the teacher probably just seen her as her favorite student. surprisingly, her heart instantly felt warm when she remembered the kiss and the times when ms. kim would feed her home cooked meals during lunch from her. she closed her eyes, thinking about the woman only to wake up a few hours later, shocked.

"wait." lisa checked her lower half, feeling a little uneasy and uncomfortable. "oh, no."

oh, yes.

•••••••

Happy 4th of July!