Knife to meet you

Lawless' POV:

Maaan~...it's getting so boring out here in the streets...even my part time job is getting kinda dull... Ever since Angel~chan was gone, it's all so BORING NOW!!!!! I walked on the sidewalk as a hedgehog, hoping someone would give this adorable little creature, like yours trully a place to live in. Besides having another eve could be fun.. Aaand because I'm tired of paying rental bills...

"Oh crap, crap,crappity,crap,CRAP!!!"

Yelled a voice coming from a close distance. Man~ that girl is running a little too fa- oww!!!

"Ow! what the hell did I run into?! Must have been something spikey!!

Ow...that hurts sooo~ bad..worse than litch~tan's kicks!

" holy!"

The girl went closer and stared at me with guilt in her eyes...

"Oh my god!! I ran over a hedgehog! it's adorable too.."

I KNEW I WAS ADORABLE!!!

"do you live alone little guy?"

She asked in a gentle way. I just nodded my head in response..

"I guess you can live with me from now on...but first I have to get to school..I'll just leave you in the maintenance office with other pets OK?

        #time skip~after class#

Y/N's POV:

Finally! Class is over! I've got at least 2 days to chillax and watch (game) videos. Oh! I almost forgot! I still need to pick up that hedgehog from the maintenance office.

         #timeskip (A/N-sorry!!)#

" mom!,dad!,sis! I'm home!!"

Well..I guess they're not home yet...which means...I looked at the hedgehog on my shoulder which I recently named spike, I also gave it a (item) with it's name on it,it tilted it's  head in confusion. I quickly went upstairs with spike holding on to my shoulder for dear life..poor guy...once I got up there I snuck into my room and placed my pet on my bed. since my parents are not hone yet I could turn on the WiFi! But first I gotta go grab myself some chips.

It was getting dark already..my parents must be still busy with (s/n).
I was about to go upstairs until I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I went back to the kitchen and took out a knife just in case.I slowly crept up to my bedroom door only to see a blonde haired teenage boy with brown tips wearing a really long scarf. and he seems to be watching... Romeo and Juliet?

"Just who the hell are you!!!"

I yelled as I swung a knife aiming for his arm (A/N: *plays Megalovania )

"Yo!~ who knew kitchen knives are pretty lethal!"

He said in a cheerful and playful way

"Get out of my house!!"

"Wow~ are you fiesty!! Almost like a dog! I know! I'll call you Doggie~chan
From now on!!"

He grinned while striking up a pose.

"Don't call me that!! I don't even know you!"

"It's me! Your adorable pet..Spike! But just call me Lawless!"

"Spike?"

Suddenly a flash of light surrounded my wrist connecting a line to the blonde haired male.

"What..the..hell...just...HAPPENED!!!??"

I said while grabbing his necktie and shaking him back and forth.

"Don't worry Doggie~chan it's just we formed a temporary contract so we can't be separated for 24 hours~..isn't it great!"

"Yeah.. really great.😒..what kind of contract?"

"You see doggie~chan I'm no ordinary hedgehog!"

"I still can't believe that you're my pet."

"I'll prove it then!"

Suddenly *poof!!* he's a hedgehog!
Ok... This is just so....unrealistic

"OK...i believe you now..so about that contract?"

"Of course doggie ~ chan! As my new eve, I a servant vampire! Or Servamp shall follow any command from you. And in return you have to let me drink your blood~..

Hearing that, I swung the handle of the knife on his head.

" OUCH!!!! That hurts doggie chan!!!"

"DON'T CALLING ME DOGGIE ~ CHAN!!!!! IT'S STUPID!!!"

"What should I call you then?"

"First of all my name is (y/n) (l/n), second, Is there anything I should know about?"

"Ah!~ of course (y/n)~tan! This is a temporary contract only. So if I don't drink your blood in the next 24 hours
The contract is off!~"

Good... All I have to do is hope that he doesn't drink my blood and hide him as a pet when my parents get home.
Piece of cake!!

"(Y/n)! who told you that you can turn on the WiFi!?"

Oh no... Mommagedeon's coming..