Planned Assault

Sakura's POV:

Oh Karou, you are so kind,so cute,and so smart.... Yet.. You don't even realize that someone has been aching for your attention! Everyday I observe you, you may even call it stalking.. It's just that everything you do, everything you say, makes me feel so alive!~, your beautiful brown hair, your white skin, just makes m wanna touch you~ , so please... WHY WON'T YOU JUST NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

"(Y/n)! Are you still mad at me!?"

Ahh~ it's his angelic voice! It's so unique! I can still hear it,even  with all the voices in the in this cafeteria. So here I am, sitting on a table close to him, even the way he chews his food makes me so obsessed! ~ ..... The only problem is... (Y/n), she's always in the way! She follows him around every day. Lucky ass... They're classmates so it's easy for her to hang out with him all the time, they even eat lunch together!! Go to school together!, and even go home together!. Just what does that woman have that I don't!

"Gee man I dunno.."

"(Y/n)!! I'm sorry OK! Please don't stay mad at me!!! T^T"

"..."

"T^T"

"Just kidding! I'm not mad. I would never stay mad at you!"

"Phew... Thank God..."

UGH! THAT GIRL! I hate her so much! She's taking him away from me! There's only one solution to this..

"Umm... Watanuki-chan... You've been staring at us for a while now, do you want something?"

OH SHIT CAUGHT BY THE ENEMY!! ABORT! I run away from the both of them. I can't believe it, Karou probably thinks I'm weird.. But I can't give up.. The only problem is (y/n), and when there's a problem, all I have to do is get rid of it~

Karou's POV:

"What was that about?"

I ask while watching the girl run away.

"I have no idea..."

She answers.

"(Y/n)-tan!~ feed me!"

Lawless demanded while jumping up and down on the table, a tick mark forms on (y/n) as she pinches Lawless' ear.

"Ow! M-meanie!!!"

"No. Jumping. On. The. Table. Where are your fucking manners!?"

"Man!~"

"nya~ Karou..... i'm hungry too..."

i open a can of tuna that dad packed for me and put it on a plate for Kuro to eat.

Kuro just stares at it with a disgusted look on his face. Like the face he makes when Dad forces him to eat his vegetables.. Sometimes I wonder if my Dad is actually my mom.

"Karou... what is this...?"

he asks while pushing the plate inch by inch with his paws.

"it's tuna, after all you are a cat, and cats love fish right?"

"what a pain, humans are always stereotyping animals.."

"IF YOU DON'T WANT FISH THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT!?"

"can i have your lunch?..."

"NoOoO!!!!"

"nya~... you're so troublesome i could die.."

Time skip and (y/n)'s POV:: after classes

"OH SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!! ILOSTMYFUCKINGPHONEMOMISGONNAMURDERMEEE!!!!"