what the hell IS GOING ON!!! pt.2

3rd Person view.

"TSUKI YOU IDIOT COUSIN!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE FORCE ON HER!!"

" WELL I'M SORRY MITSUHA! I JUST WANTED TO HAVE FUN THAT'S ALL! ToT"

Two people appeared in front of (y/n)'s unconscious body. One of them was a purple haired girl wearing a cute baby blue dress with a butterfly on her hair making it look like a bow. The other one was a black haired boy wearing A green hoodie and black jeans, with a snake resting on his right shoulder. Lawless notices this immediately and transforums into a human.

"Brother Love?, Brother Doubt? What are you two doing here!?, I thought you guys stayed in America!"

Both The servamp of Lust and Envy transforms into their human form.

"Ah yes, But something is happening and we need your help, its good to see you again by the way~♥"

Lust starts to strip, The purple haired girl gets uncomfortable with this and takes a rock from the ground and throws it at him.

"BAKKA! DON'T STRIP! I HATE IT!" she yells with a red face.

Lust chuckles because of her reaction and puts his shirt back on.

"Ah... You're just like your father"

He thought with a smile .

"So are these your new Eves?"

Lawless asks.

"Yes brother, This purple haired girl in pigtails is my Eve, Mitsuha Alicien."

"Mr. Greed , am I correct?"

Mitsuha extends her hands to Lawless and gave him an old fashioned hand shake.

"Nice to make your acquaintanceship"

She said in a calm and formal tone.

The black haired boy appeared in the middle and replaced Mitsuha's hand with his, leaving a very pissed Mitsuha.

"And I'm Tsuki Alicien!, Mitsuha's older cousin, I'm 18 years old, and I'm the new Eve of Doubt Doubt! Or my Dad calls him, Jeje!"

He shakes Lawless' hand energetically and, Mitsuha pulls her cousin back and looks at (y/n).

"We are so sorry about your Eve.. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS BAKKA WE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS THE EASY WAY!"

"HOW IS EVERYTHING MY FAULT!"Tsuki yells back with a tick mark on his forehead.

"BECAUSE IT IS!!!"Doubt Doubt kept quiet as he was witnessing another argument between the Alicien cousins, their argument grew more and more childish every second, and Jeje just had enough and shoots a bullet between their faces not giving them a single scratch, this kinda scared The two so they decided to shut up.

"If you little shits start fighting again I will not hesitate to shoot your heads!"Jeje warns, the Alicien cousins gulp on his words. Lilly chuckles and walks closer to (Y/n). He carries her in his arms and gives her to Lawless.

"Eh? Why do I have to carry her?"Lawless asks while pointing at himself.

"Because she is your Eve!~"

"Fine, fine..."He takes (Y/n) from Lilly's arms and holds her In his.

"Man, she looks more peaceful when she's unconscious rather than awake."He thought to himself.

"OH GOD! (Y/N)!"Lawless turns around and saw Karou with a black cat in his arms.

"Oh man! What happened to her!? Is she alright!?- IS SHE STILL BREATHING!? IS SHE HURT!? DID TSUKI DO THIS!? OH MY GOSH!!"