My annoying roomie

Oh no....

"(Y/n)!"

The door bust open.. And Lawless was still in human form... I'm boned....

"(Y/n) who is this boy? why is he in your room? Is he your boyfriend? Why didn't you say anything!?!?"

"Mom..I can explain he's an acquaintance of mine who hap-"

"Oh! I'm the one who called you earlier! ~,miss (l/n) right?"

Wait...Lawless called my MOTHER!!?!

"Oh...you're the one who wanted to occupy the spare room.."

What..

"Lawless what is she talking about?"

I asked

"OK you can stay..the spare room is in the room next to (Y/n)'s..."

Said my mom

"I thought that room was for (s/n)?"

"She was kinda scared of that room..so I thought that maybe someone else could have it.."

I can't believe this guy!!! I'm guessing he used the the Maintenance office's telephone while he was in there!! That bastard!

"One question though...where did you and (y/n) meet? You don't look like you're from her class.."

When will she ever stop questioning us...😩😥. I think she's still suspicious about him...

"Me and (y/n)~tan met in that burger place she always visit every afternoon. It's where I work part-time you see~.."

"What burg-"

"Now,now Doggie ~ chan..don't act dumb now~"

He said as he covered my mouth, stopping me from finishing my sentence..that bastard...

"Aww..you two are such good friends."

Lawless extended his arms to give me a little pat on the head while grinning as usual

"Yeah~ me and (y/n) ~ tan are such close pals right?"

" *cough*,*cough* no we're not! *cough!*"

"You're so mean doggie~chan!"

"Stop calling me that!!,I'll stab you if you say that one more time!"

"It's bad to stab people (y/n). Especially when they are your friends."

"Whatever....."

I murmured. It's just.... I totally don't like the fact that I (y/n) (l/n),now owns a bastard servamp named Lawless.
I'd be better off with a pet sea urchin than a hedgehog that turns into a vampire!!

"Hi sis!"

Greeted my little sister

"Mommy who's the guy with the funny glasses?"

"My glasses aren't that bad~.. right
(Y/n)-tan.?"

"nah..they're not bad....they're horrible..."

"Come on! why so mean doggie-chan!"

"That's it!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

Lawless ran away as I tried to stab him , he ran out of my room while laughing like a dumbass. He turned to his hedgehog form and ran as fast as his tiny legs can take him down stairs..I tried not to fall down stairs again...but. I. Failed... Just when I thought it was gonna be a rough landing I felt a pair if arms wrapped around me breaking my fall..

"God I hate stairs..."

I turned to Lawless who was still holding on to me..I'm kinda embarrassed though cause it looked like a couple hug.

"Good thing I caught you there (y/n)-tan!~."

"Thanks I guess😒.even if it was you who made me fall down in the first place!!

" can't you at least be more thankful to me doggie-chan"

"I'mma kill you right here and now!"

I yelled while pointing a knife at his neck.. He immediately let's go of me and runs around the living room with me chasing him with the knife.

"I AM GONNA CUT OFF YOUR SPIKES,FROM YOUR TINY LITTLE HEDGEHOG BODY AND MAKE YOU EAT IT!!!!!"

(A/N: my god! Animal cruelty!!)

"How can you do that without
catching me doggie-chan~"

Lawless teased...

"SHADDUP! YOU BASTARD!!!!"

Miss (l/n)'s POV:

"SHADDUP YOU BASTARD!!"

Yelled my daughter..what did I do wrong in raising her.. ..

"I'm Guessing she fell down the stairs again.. That's embarrassing.."

Teased (s/n)

"You know sweetie..I feel like those two would murder each other anytime soon.."

I sighed..that must be the reason why my daughter still doesn't have boyfriend.. But this guy might be a good contender..

"Lawless!!!"

"Calm down (y/n)-tan!~,you'll get wrinkles!"

*sigh*...young love..

A/n-

Heeyyoo!! Sorry it took me a while to update I was living horrifying days without WiFi! It's hell I tell you..HELL!! Anyway fairy_tail_fan101, my only friend in wattpad...so sad.. Helped me in this chapter. So if ya don't know her yet you should check out her books. They're Fabulous! (*flips my thick and short fluffy hair*).Anyway thanks for tunning in..