Saving the bad guy

(Y/n)'s POV:
Last night was pretty crazy I have to admit,.We watched two whole seasons of Ass Class, Karou was drunk outta his mind , and I had to explain everything to Uncle Mahiru who was also drunk.. like what the fuck is it with men and their alcohol!? Poor Kuro had to spend the night with two drunk guys in the house. But that was all yesterday, today I'm here in school waiting for this person to return my phone.. Its 10:30 already and They still aren't here..

"(Y/n)-tan~, you look really tired.. I think we should just go home and get your phone this Monday.."

Lawless suggested, Its nice of him and all.. but I just really wanna see my phone again.

"I'm fine.. let's just stay here.. maybe that guy's on his/her way here"

I look out the window in hopes of seeing that person. But no one is still there..

I suddenly felt a strong grip on my arm pulling me down. I Thought my head was gonna hit the hard floor .. but it didn't, instead my head landed on Lawless' lap. This is Way more embarrassing than the whole stairs thing.

"It's not nice to ignore a suggestion you know~ , especially when Its good for you~"

He pokes my cheek and smiles.

"Now be a good girl and sleep~"

He adds.

He starts stroking my hair gently, my heart is beating fast like a drum playing in a rock song... Which is weird by the way, and you know what else is weird?, Lawless being totally nice

to me.

"Oi! didn't I just say sleep!"

"WHO their HELL COULD SLEEP IN THIS KIND OF POSITION BITCH! THIS IS TOO MOTHERF******* AKWARD! YA MATCHSTICK I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!"

I yell while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Aww~ you're cute when you're mad~"

"Shut up."

I let out a loud sigh, knowing that i can't do anything to get out of this situation.. It's not because I don't appreciate it. It's just I feel really weird, my heart is pounding fast, my cheeks are heating up like toaster,and for some reason... I want it to stay like this for a while...

Ha ha ha...

How stupid.. Maybe I actually.. Maybe

I... HOLY SHIT (Y/N)! DON'T ASSUME JUST YET! IT'S JUST HORMONES KICKING IN! YEAH! THAT MUST BE IT! I CAN'T POSSIBLY LIKE SOMEONE THAT'S AN ASS!.... Well... Possibly.

"Oi.. (Y/n)-tan..."

"Yeah?"

I answer while looking at a different direction.

"Are you even sure about what you said?.. You know.. After the whole terrorist attack thing.."

What does he---... Oh.. That..

"When I told you it wasn't that bad to be with you..."

I answer , finally looking at him face to face.

"Yeah that. Do you really mean it?"

He sounded kinda nervous there, like he thinks I don't even like him as my partner till my death.. That's not true.

"Cause if you don't... There's actually a way to nullify a SerVamp contract."

He adds.

"No, I'm perfectly fine being around you, why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing~"

He laughs it off.. That cheeky ass.

"Senpai!~"

A female voice echoes through the corridor. Lawless was aware of this and turns into a hedgehog. I stand up on my feet and brush off the dirt on my (skirt/pants).

"Hey Lawless! Hide inside a locker!"

I whisper shout, he does as I say and hides inside a locker.

"Ummm hello? Are you here to return my phone?"

I ask. She didn't answer. A shadow loomed in the hallway and revealed a short girl with an unusual style of long green hair, like a part of her bangs are kinda spiking up to the left. She was wearing a gray T-shirt and white pants, she was also carrying a Hello Kitty bag on her back.

"Watanuki-chan?"

I whisper under my breath.

I actually know Watanuki-chan.. Well at least her name. Our class usually talks about her, like how she's such an adorable underclassman, or her beauty seems to be mature than her age she is only freaking 14 and yet her charms could put a 18 year-old's to shame. she's flat chested, but she's pretty anyway.

"Yup! That's me!"

She smiles while doing a peace sign.

"So umm... Watanuki-san, where's my phone?"

I ask, trying my best to be polite and clam.

"Oh... That. Here you go!"

She hands over the phone in my hands and stares at me for a moment.

"Arigatou Watanu--"

"Oi.. Senpai.. What kind of relationship do you have with Karou?"

She asks while looking down the floor. Her fists began to shake and the smile on her face turns into a frown, as she put her hand inside her Fluffy bag.

"Hm... Well he's my best friend since childhood!"

I said in a cheerful manner.

"Oh.. Is that so.."

She takes out a throwing knife from her bag and looks at me with a wide smirk... Holy shit, this just got a whole lot darker..

"You see.. I really like Karou.."

Oh shit, this is turning into Yandere stimulator.. I can tell Ayano Aishi #2 confirmed!... Why the hell am referencing at this serious life or death moment!?

"R-really? That's nice, m-maybe I can introduce you to him sometime?"

What the fuck!? Why do I feel so scared!? I've dealt with a Terrorist and eventually killed him! How!? Just how!? Did I suddenly become so scared!

 to be continued....