Comment if you agree

I am so fucking sick or 'centenials' thinking that us 'millenials' are all nothing but disrespectful snobs! Some cintenials literally think that we can't handle no shit! Like my grandma for a fucking example! She got pissed at me for trying to defend my younger sister who's crying like a pig starving! I told my dad that he should just give her some water and talk it out but grandma got so fucking mad that I interfered saying that I don't know how to handle it. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT ANGRY LOOK!" SHE SAID! HOW THE FUCK WOULD I NOT BE SO FUCKING ANGRY! MY SISTER IS PROBABLY SUFFOCATING! SHE TOLD ME THAT I DON'T ACT LIKE A GIRL! WELL BITCH WHAT DO YOU WANT HUH!? ME TO DRESS UP IN A FUCKING MINI SKIRT! OR SLEEVELESS TOPS! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO WEAR A FUCKING GOWN! WHAT'S NEXT HUH!? YOU GONNA POWDER MY FACE BITCH! Plus, I've been around my sister more than her. She has no right. I know what I'm doing..... This is why I hate it when my mom isn't around, when it's just my Dad and Grandma, everything's a fucking mess, I AM JUST SO PISSED EVERY TIME SHE SAYS I DON'T ACT LIKE A GIRL!? IF YOU WANT A GIRLY GRANDAUGHTER SO MUCH! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING TURN LORNZO GAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE DAMMIT! I thought you were better that this grandma.... And my mom just really stereotyped us millenials, ALL millenials are rude,addicted, Bad-mannered AF. And that just made me even more mad. This week has been a headache for me, especially when you're just fucking suggesting, and they already think that you're just playing sour and mean. Like the time when my dad told me to ride in front of the motorcycle like in front of the driver's seat when we were headed for a rough and steep road, cause last time that happened me and my entire family that rode on the motorcycle fucking fell on the canal! And we were badly hurt! And now he wants to repeat it!? I told him that I should just walk because if I was in front of him he would probably not see well, and GUESS WHAT IT WAS JUST A FUCKING SUGGESTION AND HE GOT SO FUCKING MAD!
Anyways to my fellow readers I'll update new chapters soon, since I've started writing already, so Stay determined I guess.....

And to those who expected this was a chapter I just wanna say I'm sorry that I wasted your time ranting about how angry I am...