Saving the bad guy pt.2

'Oh brother..'

Watanuki then stabs (y/n) on the stomach without hesitation, 'she's a weakling without her Servamp.' She thought

"Now.. Die!~" Watanuki said with a twisted smile.

(Y/n) frowns and looks at Watanuki returning the death glare she gave her earlier. The green haired girl looks down at her knives and saw a pair of hands stopping it from impaling her target. She was not expecting this.

"Did you seriously think I'd be easy opponent?"

(Y/n) said in a cold. Serious voice, Almost as serious as Batman's.

She kicks Watanuki away from her and took the opportunity to get Lawless from the bright red locker he hid in earlier and ran away while the green haired maniac was still trying to recover from the strong kick.

"(Y/N) TAN! WHAT'S THE RUSH!"Asked Lawless who was very uncomfortable with (Y/N)'s speed.

"NO TIME! I'LL EXPLAIN LATER!"She yelled back as she went down on the tiled stairs leading them to the first floor of the school. She reached the gate and tried to push the gate open...
But it refused.

(A/n- forgive this undertale weeb)

"WHAT THE HELL!? IT WON'T OPEN!!"

She said while pushing the gate back and forth with one hand, while the other was carrying the hedgehog.

"Looking for a way out?~" (Y/n) turned around and saw Watanuki and her evil smile that sent shivers down her spine holding a key in her hand.

"YOU LOCKED THE FUCKING GATE!?"

(Y/N)'S POV:

"YOU LOCKED THE FUCKING GATE!?"

Watanuki-san said nothing, she puts the keys in her pocket and her creepy smile suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a gentle smile as she throws her weapons to the ground.

Is she giving up? Or is she planning something bigger? Lawless jumps out of my arm and transforms into a human.

"(Y/n)-tan who is she?" Asks Lawless.

"Oh! I never got to introduce myself to your SerVamp huh? My name is Watanuki Sakura, Karou's future Lover!~" She smiles dreamingly as if she was already imagining her and Karou getting married... WHICH I WILL NOT ALLOW! The boy's too innocent! I will not let this crazy bitch taint my little brother! Nuh-uh! Not while I'm still alive!

"Future lover?" A confused Lawless questions. He puts his arm around my neck and points at me.

"I thought it was going to be (Y/n)-tan?~" he teased, and because of that shitty line, I kick his stomach causing him to clutch to it, and I don't even feel sorry about it.. That bitch deserved it.

"OW! I WAS JUST KIDDING!"

"SAY THAT TO MY FOOT ASSHOLE!" Me crushing on Karou BACK WHEN I WAS 12 was old news! I don't even like him like that now. He likes someone else and I respect that, though he never told me and that was kinda mean.. But STILL!

to be continued... (author sama is a jerk i know...)