What the HELL IS GOING ON!! PT.1

???'s POV:

Finally.. all this time I've been looking for the Greed pair..and now I found them... We need them.. something horrible is about to happen .. and we need all the help we need to stop it... I already have the Sloth pair, Lust pair,Envy pair,and the Pride pair on my side.

Now it's time to make this work...

"Mitsuha,Tsuki,Taylor! Karou has the the target with him now! Remember the plan!"

"Sir yes sir!! "

"Of course... father.."

(Y/n)'s POV:

This is the life! Hanging out with your Best friend and your pet hedgehog in an arcade doing nothing but eat and play video games! And I don't have to pay for anything at all!! Cause KAROU IS PAYING FOR 'EM!!! MUWAHAHAHAAA!!!

"Hey (y/n)!! Let's try that zombie shooting game right there!"

Karou points at the (insert zombie game

"Sure why not!"

"But there's a catch."

"Oh really now?"

"Yup! Whoever kills the most zombies gets to dare the loser!"

"Bring it on Shirota!"

The thing is Karou Shirota is my Best friend since childhood. He's this nerdy type of guy that cries over a single mistake in a game or a test paper. He's 2 years younger and we go in the same classroom because of that brain of his, I also refer to him as my cinnamon roll brother! Seriously.. Even though he's smart, he doesn't even know why the words 'fuck' and

"(Y/n)-tan!~ can I play too!!"

Lawless jumps up and down on my shoulder hoping I'd say yes. But unfortunately the answer is.

"No."

⊙﹏⊙

"Seriously no."

"Why not!?"

"You're a hedgehog! And hedgehogs don't play arcade games!"

"Meanie!! You're stereotyping hedgehogs!"

"It's called 'HIDING MY SERVAMP AS MY PET HEDGEHOG SO NO ONE WOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE A VAMPIRE WITH ME!!"

"HOW CRUEL!!! LAWLESS-CHAN IS HUMAN TOO YOU KNOW!( ≧Д≦)"

"MEANIE MY ASS BITCH!!"

(╥_╥)

"BUT don't worry I'll make it up too you... once we get home,let's have an online battle how does that sound? "

"OK! 。(・∀・)! But I get to choose the game!~♥"

"SURE why not...( ̄∀ ̄)"

I catch up with Karou and pick up a gun.

"Let's kill some zombies!"

He said with energy.

"HECK YEAH!"

As soon as we started the game we both shot every zombie came our way. Maybe even that poor survived that asked for help... yeah I pretty much shot him .. lord forgive thy sinner (T▽T). At the end of the game Karou had a score of 95 kills while I had a score of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A FUCKING 80!!! 80!!! UGH!!! J EH I WII UDJDWJ IF NFNNNJDEJJ. UGH!

"Aww~ don't be a sore loser now (y/n)!"

He Snickers.

"I don't fuckin care!!"

"SORE LOOSEEEERRRRRRR!! OHHHHHHH!!"

"FUAQ YOUUUUUUUU!!! Just HOW DID YOU WIN!?"

"Its called strategy, my good Friend!"

"Fine..... what's the freakin' dare?.."

Karou's POV:

"Fine.....what's the freakin' dare.."

The plan is going smoothly. Everything is going as it should be. Me and the others planned this for along time. And it was kinda hard since Greed and his Eve was nowhere to be found until a few weeks ago. Though Now time for the dare.

"How bout. Walk around the streets alone while randomly spouting memes out of your mouth!"

"OH HELL NO!! IT WILL KILL THE WONDERFUL MEMES!"

She's been watching meme reviews on Pewdiepie's channel lately cause i force her to.. and she pretty much liked it,so I thought maybe this will be a good cover so she wont suspect a thing, besides this might actually be fun ( ^∇^).

"Ok fine.. but only for 10 minutes!"

She storms out the door while sighing in defeat. What a sore loser XD.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I am so ashamed of myself.

"SOMEBODY TOUCHA MAH SPAGGET!"

I yell and point at the man that was just passing by.

"Weird kid"

He whisper as he walks away.

"Doing great with the MEMES Doggie-chan!~♥"

Said Lawless who is obviously teasing me.

"Shut up. "

"DO YOU KNOW DA WAE!?"

I randomly ask a woman with a child. She just covers her child's eyes.

"This is why you shouldn't watch too much YouTube dear."

She whispered to her child, as if I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR HER! And walks away with her child looking at me mockingy.

Lawless just Laughs like a total jerk and teases me about it!

"Yes we do."

An unfamillar voice replied.

"Lawless?"

"That wasnt me doggie-chan."

Hm. Must be random stranger

"Oh.. um.. hey that was just a meme.. that. I meant i wasn't really asking for directions i was ju- Oof!!"

THUD!

Wh-what hit me?... Lawless? Where are.....

"TSUKI YOU IDIOT COUSIN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE FORCE ON HER!"

"WELL IM SORRY MITSUHA!!(ToT) I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN THATS ALL!"

Wh-who are these people?... I can't tell.. my vision is so blurry right now..

Blackout..

To be continued.

A/N-

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for like a month.. my mom was peeking on meh phone for days so i had to delete wattpad for a few days..and now here i am! I'll try my best to update for atleast every one or two weeks.. C'ya! I'd also like to thank my good friend fairy_tale_fan101 for showing me Pewdiepie's meme reviews!