Chapter: 3 The past 1/5

(Sorry for my english i am only 13 years old but please enjoy~!)

No one POV
-Flashback-
12 years ago
The EXO was a good group and helps people but before they became a group, they were all orphans and has nowhere to go, but then one day a nice and sweet couple adopted them, the oldest (hyung lines) are Suho,Lay,Kris,Luhan,Xiumin and Kyungsoo then the young ones (maknae line) are Chanyeol, Kai,Chen,Tao, and Sehun there are 11 of them, then when they finally had a home to go to, they discovered that they were only being used for robbery and bad stuff so they ran away from that home, they became homeless and had to find a job or something so they can eat because they were starving.
Suho the eldest by a year suddenly helped a poor lady, the old lady tripped and some of her groceries fell down and she had to pick them all up one by one, but Suho ran to the old lady and helped her pick her groceries up, then when the two was done picking the grocery up the old lady said " Why thank you child, how kind of you " the old lady smiled sweetly, then Suho bowed and said " It was nothing ma'am, i only wanted to help, because i cannot just leave you alone like that " He smiled sweetly back and bowed again.

" Suho! Come here! Lets go! " Chanyeol shouted calling Suho back.
" Okay! Just wait will ya? " Suho replied back.
But before he could turn around the old lady stopped him. " wait child! " he then turned to the old lady confused, " What is it ma'am? " Suho questioned, the old lady frowned at him " What are you guys doing in here? Don't you have your family that waits for you at home? It's cold out here! (Its winter)" then Suho was sad when he heard the word 'family'... " I-it's fine ma'am w-we're fine... Its n-not like s-someone is waiting for us anyway " Suho said as his head down from sadness and anger, sadness because no one is there for them and anger because of the couple that adopted them only used them.

The old lady then frowned again as she saw the boy crying and the others coming to the crying boy " What's wrong Suho hyung? " Sehun asked. The others were worried.
The woman sighed "How about you kids go to my house? Cause i think you won't be able to live out here in this cold winter alone, does that sounds good?" The old lady asked and the boys nodded.
When they came to the old lady's house their mouths was wide open, they honestly can't believe it, her house was a big mansion.

(It looks like this)

The old lady chuckled " shall we go inside? " she asked, and the boys just nodded, their mouths still wide open.
As they entered the house there were some maids came to them " Mrs Lee welcome back " the maids said in unison and turned to see behind their owner were 11 little boys, they cooed at how cute they were " Please take them to the guest room and clean them up and also bring them extra clothes " their owner said while she smiled sweetly, the maids smiled back and nodded, then they bring the boys upstairs and did what their owner told them, they clean them in the bathroom bathing them and bring them some comfortable clothes, then after they were done they bring the boy downstairs and bring them to the dining room " We have prepared dinner so please sit down and enjoy the food " the maid said her name was Sarah, she smiled sweetly then got out the dining room to do other chores, the boys then sat at the chairs and looked at all the delicious food, the old lady chuckled " Now don't just stare at the food, its bad to keep the food waiting you know? " the old lady pouted a bit, then the boys started eating quickly from starvation because they hadn't ate anything from 3 days and is really hungry. Then the old lady chuckled at how cute they were, "Oh... Um.. I just want to ask something if it is okay.." Chanyeol asked, " what is it dear? " the old lady asked softly, " What is your name ma'am " Chanyeol asked kindly, " Oh i forgot, silly me, my name is Lee Anne " Mrs Lee said "oh i am Chanyeol this is my friends, but we're more likely brothers, this is Suho,Lay hyung,Kris hyung,Xiumin hyung,Kyungsoo hyung and Luhan hyung... They are the hyung lines and the maknae lines are me, Kai,Chen,Tao and Sehun." Chanyeol said smiling adorably " oh " Mrs Lee chuckled " How old are you boys? " Mrs Lee asked "The hyung lines are 8 years old and the maknae lines are 7 years old" Xiumin said , Mrs Lee smiled warmly.

All of them felt really loved because of the warm feeling being with Mrs Lee and they really want to stay there forever.

After the dinner they all felt sleepy and needed to go to sleep, the maids guide them to the guest room and Suho the oldest tuck them all to bed and tell them sweet things before going to sleep so they don't get nightmares.

To be continued.....

A/N: Hellooooo sorry for the short chapter i really tried to make it long but i ... Got lazy soooo yeah hehe sorry if my story confuses you or my english sucks but i hope you enjoyed it..💙💜💛💚💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💜💙 ありがとう 감사합니다 salamat po thank you ~~~(-_-) ( '▽`)