your name

~my prince~

<chapter one>

           Looking for your knight in the shinning armour or the girl of your dreams is never easy , especially for kaneki , who's seen all his friends get into relationships and others get married , as much as it makes him happy to see his friends in a good state , it saddens him for not being able to get a partner .

.
.
.
A sweet and a little cold wind blows , the tree leaves start to fly around the park and end up under another tree next to kaneki , he was reading , honestly , without his books , kaneki wouldn't have anything else to distract him from the pain he is living in , time ago , he desperately wanted to die but his wish can't be granted , even when he tried , he hates himself now and can't bear his inhuman hunger and body , he is a ghoul , but he will never admit to himself .

As time goes by , kaneki then looked at his watch , its time to work , he woke up  really early today so he can read this book then head to work , he closed the book and got up .
.
.
.
Few minutes later , he was at antiku , already taking an order and coming back with two cups of cafe .

These days had been so quiet , after the fight between that ghoul investigator and him , nothing big happened after it , he was grateful for this , kaneki doesn't enjoy fighting or using his kagune either , he just wishes to be able to live normal as before ...

..normal ..

The eye patch boy , was lost in thoughts for a moment Intel he hears the door open , he turns around to see a tall and handsome guy ,he looks like a model ..

When that stranger made eye contact with kaneki , ken looked down and blushed a little , as that guy walks in , the one eyed ghoul can hear touka telling this stranger to go , but with an enchanting smile of him , he makes kaneki frozen in his place , he walks over to kaneki ,

" what's your name , mon cher ? " the model says .

" m-my name i-is ken , ken kaneki , sir " kaneki says .

" no need to be formal , mon cher , my name is shuu tsukiyama " shuu says .

Kaneki can't believe his ears or eyes either , this man has asked him his name , ..why ?

Usually , kaneki doesn't approach people , he met his best friend hideyoshi at school , and hide is the one who asked ken to become friends with him , and ken didn't refuse , and that was the start of the best friendship ever , kaneki is grateful to have hide by his side , because since he lost his mother , he was all alone even as he got adopted by his aunt , she never gave him the good feeling of being loved and cared for , and his dad was dead from long ago , kaneki didn't get the chance to meet him ..

He always thought that loneliness was his destiny , but he doesn't really know what his destiny has for him .

This stranger comes near kaneki and ..smells him ?.. he seemed to be taking a sniff or two .. he is too close .. there faces were near , there lips nearly met , kaneki turns his face away , feeling both uncomfortable and embarrassed , he was too close to him ,

" get out of here tsukiyama !" Touka yells at shuu and tells him to get out with an unfriendly way , they must have met before ..

Saying some words in French , tsukiyama got to the door .

" we will meet again , kaneki-kun " he says to kaneki without looking back .

Kaneki's heart is beating fast ,as these word being said , what is this feeling ? , is he scared or excited , he doesn't know , he brushes the feeling off and goes to ask touka , but touak talked first

" don't get involved with him , he is bad news " touka says with so much disgust and hatred in her voice , they really must have met before ..and in a bad way .

Kaneki wanted to ask farther but another person comes in , kaneki goes to take his order .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting out of antiku , tsukiyama shuu feels something strange about this new worker , he must be a ghoul , because all the workers are ghouls there , his nose never fails , tsukiyama gets the feelings he always feel when he discovers something of beauty , this sweet scent of the boy can drive tsukiyama mad , he just took a simple sniff and all this sweetness was exposed .

" kaneki ken from antiku , this is going to be interesting " the ghoul says to himself .

As a ghoul tsukiyama always cared to find new shades of tastes and colors of flavors , but its hard when being a ghoul , only chained by human meat and coffee , but he still try hard to find a taste a ghoul have never tasted before .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea of eating human flesh has never crossed kaneki's mind ever , he is part human , half a ghoul , he lives in the both worlds of humans and ghouls , he used to believe he belonged to no where but the manger explained to him , his new gift .

Kaneki never wanted this , never wanted or imagined to be a ghoul , in fact he slightly hates them and afraid of them , which was before he turns into one .

As he was finished for today , he goes to train with yomo-san  , on the way , he remembers what happened today , when that strange guy model walked in .. what was his name again ..? ..ah t-tsukiyama shuu .. he promised we will meet again...he seems nice , but touka says otherwise , she must be right , but I never asked what made her say that , they must have fought before ..

He got their and trained with yomo-san as planed but then yomo-san tells him that someone wants to talk to him , kaneki says ok and follows him to what is like .. a ghoul bar ..?

He sees uta there , he is a mask maker , he is the one who made ken's mask , along with a woman who seemed all sweet and smiley , they were drinking something , they gave a glass to kaneki , he didn't want to know what it was , but it was too late , that woman made him drink it and he know what it was , ..blood !?.. but this is not unexpected , they were ghouls .

She seemed to be a great source for informations , she greeted kaneki first and told him how he was so strong to take down that investigator by himself , kaneki's shyness started to show ,she told him if he heard about the ghoul restaurant , he says no and she tells him some of the things she knows , she knows a lot , she must know something about rize ,  he asked her if she know anything about rize ,  she told him she will give him the informations she has if he goes on to get her more information about the ghoul restaurant she mentioned earlier , he hesitantly agrees .

Going home , he thinks about the informations he got about the ghoul restaurant and thinks if he can ever know anything farther than that , then in all of the sudden , something else takes over his mind , its that guy touka yelled at ,at antiku earlier, he seems suspicious , like what kind of a rich guy goes to a humble coffee shop like antiku ? , but still he acts so confident and strong , and not clashing with touka is something only a gentleman can do .

He gets inside his home opens his book and falls asleep after five pages ...

       ____________________________________goodnight , kaneki .

Long chapter _/(^_^')\_