my darkness

~my prince~

<chapter 6>

     Anteiku is quite busy today , kaneki doesn't know why but everyone seems to simply enjoy the coffee which made kaneki smile to himself , smiling wider as he remembers a certain person .

      Ken was full of energy today and more smiley and cheerful he finished early and entered the kitchen to help touka wash the dishes , she said she didn't need his help , so kaneki get out to wait by the counter , then yoshimoura came by to check like usual

     " ah kaneki-kun , you finished early I see " the manager said

     " yes , today was quite busy but nothing unusual "

     " hm then follow me "

    " yes , sir " ken said feeling nervous by now what did the manager want to talk about ?

     As soon as they got to yoshimoura's office , kaneki sat down and the manager didn't

     " kaneki-kun , I don't want to get into the personal details of your life but I can't help but wonder , what that you have for tsukiyama-kun ? " the manager broke the silence

     " h-huh ? I don't know what you're talking about ! " this question is what kaneki didn't expect to answer ..he didn't understand the question either .

     " I meant , what kind of relationship do the two of you have ? "

     Oh if only he can run out of this room right now before the manager sees him blushing , but he can't do anything but answer

     " w-we are friends , that's all " kaneki said

     "I think touka chan warned you about him "

     " she did .. but I don't know why "

     " well , they used to fight when they were younger , but though kaneki-kun , choose your friends wisely , understand? "

     " yes , sir "

     " good "

     He got out the office , checked on touka , she finished by the way , and finally his shift is about to end , he changes to his normal clothes and and leaves anteiko , thinking about what touka and the manager told him about tsukiyama , he can't think of tsuki other than the gentleman he is , which made kaneki blush at the thought of him , he doesn't Know if he should listen to them or listen to his heart , he doesn't want to a fool that chooses by heart get betrayed . Again.

     I guess yoshimoura warned me , because he knew I had a thing for people who will try to kill me , thinking about rize but he can't help but smile on his own joke , sadly , he still doesn't know more about tsukiyama , he want to know more , today he didn't receive a message or call of him , he started to miss him slightly .. if not completely .

     Kaneki's phone rang , its tsukiyama , he answers

     " Bonjour , kaneki-kun , how are you mon cher ? "

     " I'm good , how about you ?"

     " I'm better just by hearing your voice ,mon amour "

     This made kaneki blush

     " ken , I was wondering , would you like to go on a date with me ? " and there he was waiting for an answer .

     " ah well . .. sure , of course I would like to "