your sweetness

Author's note :

Hey guys ! , so , yesterday I read a very sad and depressing ken/shuu  fanfic , it hurt my soul , I really really hate fanfics with sad endings ! Agh!! The worst is they didn't even get together , I mean .. I didn't ask to have something to cry for .. ahhh in the end if you want to write a very sad and depressing fan fiction warn me first !!!!

Thanks for reading
And special thanks for the fanfic writers who put warnings on their works , thanks for warning me
Enjoy !

____________________________________________________________________

Another author note :

Is it shuu or shu ?
For real , I've read lots of fan fiction using " shuu " and less " shu " I think ishida-sensei used " shu "  , but I think its "shuu" 習 just like the kanji so I'm using it .

____________________________________________________________________

<chapter 5>

~ your sweetness ~

      Nice weather is what kaneki wished for today with a book and a cup of coffee with tsukiyama , and here he is , in the park with new pile of books that shuu insisted to buy for him  ,the bookshop ken went looking for all his interests , fortunately he found them all , unfortunately he can't buy them all , so he started to put them back when tsukiyama caught his hand and asked

     " kaneki-kun ?, what are you doing ? I thought you liked this book"

     " yes, but .. I can't get them all now, I will leave it to another day" kaneki said smiling sadly .

     Shuu took the book of ken's hand gently and the other books kaneki choose .

     " tsukiyama-san , what are you doing ?! "

     " what dose it look like I'm doing ? "

     " you don't have to ! , its okay I don't need them "

     " non , I insist "

ken tried to stop him but he already swung the credit card .

     They were in a bookshop three hours ago , kaneki entered as tsukiyama held the door for him and gave him a grin-like-smile , kaneki blushed and looked away , this only made tsukiyama grin wider , they were chatting about the books they had been interested in and the possibility to find any of them here , ken said  that he felt like the only one who went to a bookshop to have fun , because he was always alone with the bookshelves , tsukiyama gave kaneki a sad smile but then remembered , shuu told kaneki that back in the tsukiyama mansion they have a huge library and he would be delighted to let kaneki " have fun " as much as he wants , tsukiyama would never forget how kaneki got so excited to visit he even mentioned it himself and tsukiyama said he would be honored .

    Kaneki and tsukiyama were reading silently , only sharing their comments and recommendations , sitting on a bench in the park , close to each other , the wind blows and kaneki feels a little cold , he shivered a little and thought it went unnoticed ..

     " please , take it " tsukiyama said giving him his jacket , kaneki hesitated so shuu put the jacket on him

     " b-but what about you ? , its getting cold .. " kaneki said looking down embarrassed about the whole jacket thing .