your heart

~my prince~

<chapter 3>

He finally speaks up ..

" Tsu-tsukiyama-s-san .. I'm sorry . I'm sorry .. , I didn't mean t-to drag you into th-this .."

Kaneki wipes his face with the back of his hand as he speaks , eyes , nose , cheeks and lips are all red , tsukiyama was still holding him , he was confused himself , he doesn't know what to do now .

" shhh it's okay , kaneki-kun , you don't have to say anything , it wasn't your fault , I'm more than glad you're alright , mon cher~ " he said .

The boy in his arms blushed then hugged him

" Thank you so much , tsukiyama-san " he said .

Shuu , not knowing what to do , stands in shock , this never meant to happen , I was supposed to end this without any .. trouble .?.. but he distracted me ! .. I will end it soon . Shuu thought .

But he looks so dolce ! ...

Tsukiyama holds kaneki closer and breathes in his sweet scent , takes in a deep breath .

" you are always welcome , mon cher "

Then ken realises that he is still in the man's arms , he hesitantly asks the man to put him down , and he puts him down gently .

~~~~~~~~~~

At tsukiyama mansion

Shuu is sitting on his bed , couldn't sleep , all his mind can think about is how close he was to that dolce young man , how he blushes and his beautiful cold gray eye and ahh his strong marvellous scent that drove tsukiyama crazy , he want this again , he wants to feel kaneki close to him , his cute face , warm heart , innocent mind and pure soul are so delicious , they only make him taste better , but is that what he wants ? , is this what he really needs ? ... is kaneki the gourmet food or ..something ..better , a friend perhaps , but that is not just what the gourmet wants ..

Three knocks on the door cuts his string of thoughts

"Come in " he says.

" shuu , you are awake I see , why are you still up ? " his father asks

" nothing important father , I just don't feel like sleeping now " says tsuki

" aha , shuu , I came to tell you something that can't wait till tomorrow morning "

" what could that be ? "

" the tsukiyama company is growing wider as you can see and now we export to different countries ,  and there are ones with strict law and needs my appearance to hopefully just finish some paperwork and come back , that I'm willing to do tomorrow morning . "

" I see no problem with this , have a nice trip , I will be fine " shuu says .

"The problem is , I have and important meeting that I had delayed few times before , so I need you to go to that meeting and take my place for me , after all , you are the heir of this company "

" yes , father , I will , goodnight "

"Goodnight , son "

He leaves the room and tsuki collapses on his bed , he can't say no anyway , he has to do it , he closes his eyes and lets out a deep sigh .

At kaneki's apartment

Kaneki is reading , but not actually reading , he is just looking at the words , his mind is full of thoughts of today's events , how these guys tried to eat him , how he tried to run but couldn't , how tsukiyama came to save him , he is his hero , the way he fought , the way he spoke kindly and gently to him , the way he felt when he was close to him , he felt safe , really really safe and protected , still , he doesn't Know him much , but he knows that he has feelings for him , slowly leaning back on the bed and then he falls asleep , dreaming of his hero .