my love

~my prince~

<chapter 8>

       A small sweet sound came from the person sleeping next to shuu , yes , they slept together , they weren't planning to , but they did , just innocent sleeping , shuu was the first to wake up and realize that they slept together on the couch after cuddling In front of the t.v.

      Kaneki didn't wake up yet , there was something troubling him , tsukiyama realized that and kept his focus on him , he saw as Kaneki started to sweat and gasp , he know that ken was having a nightmare a one he knows he was the one to cause , which filled his heart with regret and shame for his actions ..

     He started to say things in his sleep , shuu didn't understand most of them , but he know what kaneki ment , he kept repeating .. monster !  And  stay away ! , this only wound shuu's heart more , he holds kaneki closer and whispers

    " ken .. you will be safe , I promise you , I will never let anyone hurt you , ever , mon cher "

     " tsuki.. ? "

     Kaneki has be come calmer and grabs on tsukiyama's shirt and breaths in his scent , he smiles after and returns to sleep peacefully  .., this had made tsukiyama feel better , much better , oh how adorable his ken is , shuu kisses his forehead and then closes his eyes for a bit ...

     " shuu ! Wake up !! "

     " ah! W-what ? " shuu said

    " I'm late ! , and you slept here ! " kaneki was starting to get nervous

    " shhhh , yes , you are late , but why don't you have this day off ?and you don't need to worry about the money of course "

     " .. no ! , I can't ! , agh listen , I will go get ready and you go call your father , he must be worried sick about you  " kaneki stated

     " ah , yes .. well , let's change the plan then ... you take the day off , then I call my father and then we spend the day at the mansion and watch a movie , sounds like a good plan , oui ? " tsukiyama looks at kaneki with hope in his eyes that kaneki won't say no , but ..

     " shuu .. If not college , I have to go to work " kaneki said shattering all shuu's hopes but he won't give up .

     " but why , mon amour ? , what do you need ? "

      " .... I.. .. I don't know , but I can't leave touka to work on her own too and I have to , or the manager would be upset .." ken said while putting his thumb on his chin starting to feel uneasy , he wanted to go with shuu to anywhere , but there are other actual reasons for kaneki to go to anteiku ..

     "  .. okay , I guess you like your work so much , more than me " playfully shuu was making a sad face , which made ken give him a quick kiss shuu didn't have the time to return .

     " shuu , please "

     " fine .. , but we have to go out tonight as I planed "

     " nope , I have to go to college in the morning so I don't need distractions at night " ken said smiling and feeling sorry

     " ... ahhh , today is going to be a long day .. " shuu said sadly as he stood up to go to the bathroom .

~~~~~~~~

     " two dark coffee , please "

     " yes , sir "

     Taking this order , he made the coffee just like touka taught him , he served the coffee and went to wait by the counter .