your forgiveness

~my prince~
<chapter 7>

It took shuu two minutes to realise his fault , his deadly sin , the unforgivable mistake he has done , he can't fix it now , he can never make kaneki forgive him , but he will try , he has to save kaneki , he has to stop and take off the ego which has blinded him , his sweet kaneki , his reason to live , he can't just let all this memories go , was confused by his emotions , the only way was for him to express his true emotions was when he was the gourmet , everything else was fake , so he didn't understand what he felt for kaneki at first , he thought he was the same as all of his meals , but .. this feeling that shuu felt were true , he knew they were true .

Ken..

He went back running , he didn't look at anything else than his kaneki , the beast was already about to kill him , but , it fell on the floor instead .. shuu pierced through it , the crowds were shocked , a woman was yelling at shuu , but he didn't hear or care for what she would say .

" ken .. " shuu started unable to finish , he doesn't know what to do or say

" stay away ! Don't come near me " kaneki panicked , the beast was gone but another one appeared .

" kaneki-kun , please calm down ! , I don't want to hurt you "

" no ! You lied to me , just like her ! ,you wanted to eat me, you and rize are the same .. " that's all kaneki said and looks like he was calming a bit down and started to breath steady .

" you are right.. . . , kaneki-kun , let me help you , don't be scared , please " even in his state kaneki can sense the how hurt tsukiyama was ..

Tsukiyama carried the boy up , and left the room with him , he watched as kaneki started to close his eyes , his eye patch was off , tsukiyama could see two eyes of two different worlds , now the secret of kaneki's interesting scent was in him being a hybrid , very interesting .. the angelic figure in his arms opened his eyes again , only to say one thing

" shuu ?" With that kaneki fell asleep peacefully .

This has taken shuu's heart , how he laid in his arms and peacefully as he said his name , making shuu wonder if kaneki forgot what he has done .

He brought kaneki back to his apartment , kaneki had the key in his pocket , he entered and laid ken on his bed , tsukiyama didn't want to be awkward but he stood a little watching him as he sleep , he looked more peaceful more innocent than he was already , he can't believe how blind was he , or how stupid to confuse as strong feeling like love for his gourmet hunger , this would have never happened only if he has known what his feelings were , he promised himself he would never make such mistake again , of only his kaneki would come back to him .

He left , and came back to the mansion instead , he didn't care how bloody his clothes were , he just needed a shower to clean all this blood off , he wishes if this warm water can clean his guilt as well .

He couldn't sleep , not after what he did , he kept punishing himself , then his worry about how kaneki would react took place ,he couldn't take it no more , Shuu stood in the room , looking for the book kaneki recommended for him anything to distract him , he read and read , but it didn't take the feeling of guilt away .. eventually he started to get sleepy , he closed his eyes ...

He hears someone screaming , screaming his name , he runs to the direction of sound , and suddenly he is back , in the ghoul restaurant , the place he spent most of his free time in , he hates this place now

The sound came again it was kaneki , that beast was about to kill him , tsukiyama run to save him , but he was too late ..

Shuu woke up sweating , his heart beating fast , and his vision started to blur , his eyes hurt , he felt something warm crossing his cheek , he got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face .