your suspicions

~my prince~

<chapter 9>

     Two wonderful weeks passed by , ken and shuu got more closer , they can't skip a day without the other , they talked and shared moments together , they didn't move so fast , ken being all blushy and shuu secretly can't hold himself, but he managed not to take things too fast  , he has control over his self now , well , better than before , the days went so fast but they were all so romantic and sweet , ken couldn't ask for more

      Though , nightmares kept haunting him about tsukiyama , they never show the good side of him , just the monster he saw , ken had been quite about them .. he doesn't want to tell shuu .

     Today shuu asked ken to go with him on a date , but not in a cafe or the park or the places they usually go to , he asked him if he would like to see the mansion , ken was more than happy , remembering when shuu told him about the huge library , he got more and more excited by every second passed by , he is at work right now , but he can't hide his overflowing excitement from touka , he kept talking about shuu and how their recent date went and how kind he was to him , but she didn't pay much attention to him , but showed that she was listening because keeping a secret is hard when its about things like that , so she listens because she is the only one .. or the only ghoul who knows about their relationship , she wonders what would the others think about them .....

      touka didn't make eye contact with him for the two weeks that had passed , she was partly hurt and partly happy , hurt because she can't protect ken if shuu shows any other intention , happy because kaneki found someone who loves him . ... .. , she still doesn't believe shuu though , really, she can never believe him , maybe kaneki did because he loves him but touka is the brain in this matter , and she is planning on watching shuu from afar , kaneki is like a brother to her , she can not allow her old enemy to take him from her ..

      The coffee cup almost fell from her hands when ken told her that they were going to the mansion , the tsukiyama mansion , ... that's what touka feared .. she can't follow him there but this is the right place to devour kaneki , she has to go ... or ..

     " huh , do you still believe he has changed ?  , he will never change , I bit he already knows where to bite first " touka looking at him right in the eye , she wants to talk some sense into him , to make him fear for his own life a little , but he was blindly following his heart.

     " yes , I believe that he has changed and  you should too " ken said firmly as looks back at her .

     " no way in hell i will ever believe that basterd ! " touka said , raising her voice .

     " touka-chan ? , what's wrong ? " it was irimi-san wondering , followed with koma , touka tried to look for a quick answer but kaneki has mastered that by now .

     " nothing , just a guy at touka-chan's school " ken said , hoping touka wouldn't mind being used in that lie .

     " oooh , what about that guy ? " irimi-san asked

     " he is a human and .. he says he liked touka and all , but touka doesn't believe him " kaneki continues with this lie .

     " well , he always seemed suspicious to me and he is still suspicious , even if I loved him , I will always watch over myself , you don't know what he might try to do " touka said , kaneki knew she was talking about a certain someone .