my feelings

~my prince~

<chapter 10>

    A car drove really close to the mansion , it was shuu's car , the gates opened and shuu drove inside , he parked the car and got all kaneki's bags out , kaneki didn't say a word the whole ride , didn't even look at tsukiyama , shuu didn't know if ken was mad at him or not , why would he be mad though ? , he saved him .

     He walked close to kaneki and showed him the way , the mansion was huge , even with kaneki being mad for some reason , really liked the view and said how beautiful this place looked , shuu smiled .

    " after you , mon cher~" shuu said as they were in front of a huge door , one of the servants opened for them , ken walked in with shuu , he gave the bags to that servant and told him to put these bags in his room , then he turned to kaneki .

    " welcome , please , make yourself at home " shuu smiles sweetly to ken , he feels so welcomed and he almost smiled back at tsuki .

     " I don't know if I can ... , but thanks "

     " don't mention it , and don't worry , love , you will be alright , it's much safer here in the mansion , don't think too much , mon cher " shuu said and kissed kaneki on the cheek , ken shows no reaction , shuu feels something off .

    " let me show you to my room , I have your books and things there-"

    " why bother ? , you can devour me here and now " ken said looking down at the ground .  
        This shocked shuu , he knew ken has started to trust him now but it seems he has never trusted him at all after what he said , leaving shuu hurt but it's not kaneki's fault .. trust takes time .. but why kaneki was acting all trusting around him then ? .. it must be that touka , she got to his head .

    " ken , who said that ? Touka again ? Didn't I tell you not to talk with her ? " shuu is the one feeling mad now .

    " she only says the truth and I can talk to her as much as I want , she is my friend-"

    " that is not the matter , the problem is , she always makes up theories about how I will betray you in the end , I never thought she will ever get into your head like that " shuu said feeling know disappointed .

    " okay then , know tell me , why did you arrive late ? "

    " I had to fight off the doves who were following you "

     " and what did you do with them ?"

     " I killed them of course "

      " what !? What did you do ?! "

      " calm down , I did nothing wrong ! , I had to , they know a lot about you , they have seen your face ! " shuu can't take this ,why is he acting like that ?

      " b-but .. "

      " ken , I had to , they would have killed you if I wasn't there "

      " you think I'm weak now ? "

      " touka had been a bad influence on you " ah mon Dieu..