my fault

~my prince~

<chapter 4>

Ken wakes up feeling better than before , he is so excited to see shuu again , his mind only fantasize of him and tsuki chatting again , with two cups of coffee in hand and the beautiful weather so they can have a little walk around the park and then he can ask tsuki if ...if they were friends .. at least , ken isn't sure yet , he doesn't want to give his heart fast and get betrayed again .. Like what happened the first time .

He gets ready to leave and grabs his phone , .. he thinks about calling tsukiyama and make this dream a reality , but he is afraid of the answer .

I will try at least... 

Kaneki calls .... he waits .. . No answer ..  he must have put his phone away .. or he might be .. doing something .. I'm sure he will answer soon .

Ken tries again but no answer , he puts the phone in his pocket and leaves .

" guess the world isn't a wish granting factory " he smiles sadly to himself .

At tsukiyama company

" now gentlemen , let's have a five minutes break " shuu says

Feeling done with all these people trying to steal his money , they are somehow bad at making a win-win contracts , they just focus on what will they get of it , not how this might effect them or how they might effect others , this only makes it easier for shuu to manipulate their points of view and get out with a thing from these useless companies .

In the five minutes break , shuu gets his phone to call his father and tell him about his first impression about these companies he is dealing with , until he saw the two missed calls from kaneki ..

Tsukiyama feels worried and bad as well , he has to call kaneki to know if he was ok  or not , he calls ken and stands in front of the big window behind his chair , kaneki doesn't answer , shuu starts to get more and more worried , he calls again , kaneki doesn't answer , he can't take it , he has to see him .

At antiku

Kaneki is having a pretty busy day full of coffee with sugar and coffee without sugar , it's important not to mix the orders up , humans won't like it with no sugar , while ghouls can't have it with sugar , he knows that well , but today , he mixed lots of orders up , his mind was only thinking of tsukiyama , the only person who was nice to him for no reason in the whole world , kaneki can't stop thinking about the person he likes , he thinks tsukiyama maybe ..maybe sharing the same feeling with him , but after the no answers he got ...

" kaneki ! What is wrong with you today ? " the manager speaks .

" I'm sorry , sir ! This will never happen again  " kaneki says , he didn't promise , knowing that he won't be able to keep the promise even if he wanted to .

After a little while , kaneki started to focus again , he was just nice to me because he wants to . .. chat about books and be friends I think , he will never think of me as much more , I bet he pitted me , that's all .

Though , he doesn't have to do anyway of this and he doesn't have to give me that much of attention , yet he dose . he is really mysterious.