my obsession

~my prince~

<chapter two>

        "Bonjour , kaneki-kun "

Kaneki looks up from his book , and sees tsukiyama !, he was surprised that tsukiyama actually followed him here , I mean ..how else would he know where kaneki was ..

Kaneki was at kamii , his university , he was reading a book outside in a bench while drinking coffee , then suddenly hear a familiar voice , a voice of a man with French accent , kaneki looks up in surprise and lowers his book .

" h-hi , tsukiyama-san " ken says shyly

" can I set here ? " shuu says giving kaneki a very sweet and delicate smile

" sure! "  ken says

Sitting on the opposite side of kaneki , tsukiyama rests his head on his palm and admires the young man sitting in front of him , kaneki looks at him and blush ..why is he looking at me like that .?

Tsukiyama's pov

I sat in front of this dolce young man , he blushes as I sat down , it makes him look so.. ah .. so mignon .. I can't stand this cuteness .. be cool tsukiyama remember what you're here for ..

"Ah kaneki-kun , what are you reading ? ... I see you're reading one of takatsuki sen's works , she is my favorite author " I say as I set straight , looking at his beautiful gray eyes only makes things harder to handle .. why does he has to be this enchanting ?..  

" she is my favorite author too !! , ah , y-yes I mean .. this is one of her works , I'm rereading it , I love how she can view her point in !many different ways , I feel like I need to read more , her thoughts are unique and .... oh , sorry .. I didn't mean to .. to bore you with-"

" nonsense ! , it's pleasing to share different views with one another , I myself glad to have someone like you i can chat about books with " I say and end with a perfectly trained smile , .. but I must admit , it wasn't fake this time , the way he tried to hide his excitement was so dolce , how can a person be as cute as this .. .
Calmato shuu , this is not the time .

" if you say so tsukiyama-san .." he says shyly , I keep eye contact with him , he blushes deeper and hides behind his book ...he is going to be the death of me.

...if I didn't make a move

" kaneki-kun , may I ask how old are you ? " I ask him , I don't need to know , but I'm really curious , he looks so young .

" I-I'm 19 years old .. , why ?" He asks me back , I can only answer him honestly this time .

" I'm only curious , don't mind me " I answered and he looks like he is thinking , I wish if I can read his mind at the moment .. hmm what is he thinking about ?.. I wonder .. maybe , he is thinking of who is this charming man in front of him , and how he is excited to talk to him and how kind of him to have a nice chat with me before being served as the main dish ... sounds cruel ..

"Tsukiyama-san ? Are you alright ? " kaneki-kun asks

" oh , I , yes , I'm alright , my mind wandered a little ." I say , and his expressions relax .... was he concerned about me .. ?? .. he is .. so ... naive

We kept chatting , asking and answering each other , I got his phone number by my fabulous ways of manipulating people , I had a good chat and an amazing meal to look for , I will invite him to have some coffee with me soon , and that's when the innocent fun ends , I will have him as a ' guest ' in the ghoul restaurant , I bet he will taste tres bian !....