1

I walked up to Zach's house and knocked on the door, "hey baby" I smiled at Zach as he opened the door for me and pulled me into a hug "hey" I smiled up at him as I walked in and we went to greet all the others.

"How was school today?" I smiled at Daniel as he spoke to me and sat down "didn't go" Zach looked at me weird "baby you need to go to school " I laughed "I had an appointment" he looked at me as all the boys came and sat beside me on their couch.

"You didn't tell me anything about an appointment" I smiled at him as he cuddled into me "Do I have to tell you about every appointment that I have" the boys all looked to each other and laughed "no" I kissed him.

"I had to get some lady stuff checked" he looked at me weird "your not pregnant so I know it's not that" I laughed as the guys jaw dropped "no I'm not, I had to get check for cancer".

"Please tell me it came back negative" I laughed "they will call me soon with the results" he took a deep breath "that's why I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to flip out" he smiled "I'm not flipping out babe".

"You kinda are" Zach looked at jack "well if your girlfriend told you she went and got checked for cancer how would you feel" jack nodded as I rolled my eyes "every girl gets it okay" they all nodded "wanna go up to my room and I'll help you study, I really want to talk to you" Zach said as he whispered the last part.

I nodded as we stood up and walked to his room, I sat on his bed "I didn't bring any of my school stuff so we can't study, what did you want to talk about?" He gave me a nervous smile and sat beside me.

"So I've been thinking a lot for the last year and a half" my eyes went wide "babe that's a long time what is it" he took a deep breath "you know how we always say we want to have each other's kids" I nodded and gave him a weird look.

"I want you to have my kid" I smiled "Awe baby, I'll have your kid when I'm out of high school" he frowned "I want you to have it now" I gave him and even weirder look "now as in, this point in time" he nodded.

"Look baby if you just want to have sex, we can have sex I mean we done it before" he shook his head "I love having sex with you, but I want a baby and Ive been thinking about it and I've been kinda saving up money for it the past year a three months" my jaw hit the floor.

"Zach" he gave me this begging look, the look you never want to say no too but kills you when you do "let's wait"

I smiled at him as his smiled sunk "I thought you wanted to have kids with me baby?" My heart sunk "I wait to, trust me but we are still in high school zach" I could see him break

"I don't want to wait, I want to have you, my queen and my little prince or princess please baby" I smiled at him "can I think about it some more" he nodded.

"Can you just hear me out here" I nodded as he stood up from the bed, "I already have enough money for us to get a small apartment, I already have more than enough money for all the things baby's need, and I love you and I know that in four years from now my feelings would be the same. I've never felt this way about anybody before and I want you to have a child nobody else and I want to marry you"

I kissed him "I love you too, let me think about it Okay" he nodded as we walked back downstairs to see my parents here "oh hey mom and dad" I hugged them as Zach did the same.

"We got a call from the doctor and he said that everything came out negative" I smiled "that's amazing" I hugged Zach and he smiled down at me. "Are you going to stay here tonight?" I shook my head "I got Saturday detention tomorrow remember" Zach looked at me weird.

"Again" I nodded, "tomorrow is my last day" I smiled at him as he gave me a peck "how about you and Zach come to dinner with me and your dad, then you can stay over here tonight" I smiled at Zach as he nodded.