22

"I think it went baby, you are just crazy" I said as zach and I sat down in the car, "you did great baby and looked amazing but I just feel like all they wanted to do was show your belly to the camera, like no she can't show her stomach for the thousandth time." i laughed as he held my hand "they want to see the little herron that's coming is all babe, can you blame them when I first starting showing all you wanted me to do was walk around without a shirt so you could always stare at your little princess that was growing" 

"Its different for me because I've seen you fully naked an will continue to but they wont and never will and its my princess growing in there, she will be shown off enough when she comes out of you, she doesn't need to be right now" I laughed as the rest of the guys got in the car and we finally left, "we need to start thinking of names baby, i'm due in 13 weeks" zach nodded as the guys turned to us, "wait you don't have a name picked out yet" 

we shook our heads, "we have a few but there isn't one that jumps out at us, we kinda liked grace but I think it's too innocent and zach like maya but I just don't know how I feel about maya herron,  you know?" they nodded, "what do you mean by too innocent, she will be innocent till shes 45 then she can learn about sex" I rolled my eyes and laughed 

"my daughter will have sex whenever she feels she ready just like me, that's how my parents taught me and that's what its going to be for her"  zach shook his head, "what if she feels ready in high school, shes going to end up pregnant in high school" all the guys and I turned and looked at him, "what do you think I am babe" he shook his head "we were papered for this" 

I shook my head, "I am in no way ready for her to come out of me, this is the easy part, carry her because she doesn't cry and keep us up all hours of the night and we don't need to check her to see if she has pooped, we don't have to feed her every few hours. you so will be taking back those words when she comes because nobody is ever ready for a baby, it's a lot harder than anything in the world and if she wants to have sex in high school then she came, I'm not saying that she should but my parents didn't freak when we started having sex because we were careful and we had been together for a while, and we love each other" 

"okay we are different, she shouldn't take after us and have a kid in high school, I mean because of me you aren't in a great school and you probably will hate me for that in a few years, plus you have to cut your social life down because of it and it's going to suck but we get this beautiful child out of it and that's all i thought about while we were talking about this"  corbyn looked back, "you really didn't think about her schooling and social life while you guys were thinking about a kid" 

zach shook his head no, "to be truthful i wasn't either, I didn't really put much thought because I know there's school that work to my convince in this situation, the school i've been going to for about two or three months now guys and I still have a social life, I'm meeting up with a friend tonight while you guys are meeting with your managers" zach cocked his head to the side

"the one who used to help with my videos and take a photos" he nodded as the guys laughed, "okay back to names, avery?" jack said as zach laughed and shook his head no, "so not happening, avery herron" daniel laughed, " what about layla" jonah asked as he scrolled down on his phone. 

"he's looking up baby names, that cheating" jack said as he pointed at jonahs phone, "that's a cute name, ill keep that in my mind" zach looked at me, "are we really going to name our kid after what one of these guys came up with/ looked up" I raised my shoulders "other than maya what names do you have babe, we only have 13 weeks, whihc seems to fly by fast may I add" he nodded. 

"oh aurora, that's not something you hear a lot" corbyn said, "i like that one too, zach what do you think about it babe" he smiled "yeah but it reminds me of that one movie" the guys and us shook our heads. "madelyn is a good one, daniel said as he was also looking at a website for babynames, "I like that one" zach said as he placed his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. 

"what about raelynn, with two n's at the end" tyler said, "you're in on it too" daniel asked as the rest of the guys laughed, "look I'm not agreeing with her having a kid at this age but it's too late for that not to happen, besides we were all waiting for her to get pregnant since the day we all found out they were trying, and I'm not letting that baby end up with a weird name that zach would end up giving it", "HEY" we all laughed as zach did his little sad face. 

"peneplope" jack said, as he finished saying she had kick, pretty hard If I say so, "ouch" I said as i held my tummy where she had kicked, all the boys looked towards me and tyler looked in the mirror, "what, are you okay" zach looked cute worried but I guess the worst thing to do is say ouch in a car full of guys who don't know anything about being pregnant, "I'm fine, I just think she likes peneplope a lot" zach took a deep breath along with the rest of the guys, "calm down"