6

I ran to the bathroom and emptied anything that was in my stomach, I flushed as rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash as I walked back into class "sorry" my teacher shook his head as I sat down and finished my work.

"I didn't realize how bad morning sickness was for you" Riley said as I nodded "it sucks but the doctor said I should only have it for about another month" she nodded "I've had it like twice this month" I rolled my eyes "Zach doesn't even get it and he's like baby it's just throwing up" she laughed.

"How's Zach dealing with all of it" I laughed "he loves it so much, his baby is having a baby" she smiled at me "our kids better be best friends" I nodded. "When's you check up" she shrugged "some time next week I think" I laughed "how do you not know" she shrugged.

"Andrews mom does all that" I nodded "how's that going" she laughed "I love Andrew and his mother but I can't take living with them for seven more months" I laughed. "Zach wants me to move in when we have the baby".

"So does Andrew" we walked out of the schools door "I told Zach I wasn't going to move in with the boys there" she nodded "hey I'll see you tomorrow, love you" I smiled "love you too tell Andrew I said hi" she laughed and waved.

Loren: I'll be over in 20 babe

Zach: Okay

I drove to the boys house but I picked all of us up some food, as I pulled up I saw Daniel and Jonah outside playing basketball "can y'all help please" they nodded and walked over to me, I handed them the food as I picked some up and got out of the car "you didn't have to get us food" Zach said as he helped grabbed some food too.

"I thought I would be nice" Zach kissed me as all the boys got food they knew I ordered for them "thank you momma Loren" I laughed at jack's nickname for me and ate my food. "Babe I think we should revisit this living together situation" I rolled my eyes as the guys looked at us.

"I told you I don't want to keep all the guys up with the baby, you can come move in with me but I'm not moving in here baby" he rolled his eyes as he went to say something but Daniel shut him up "oh we won't mind at all, we could help out with the baby and she can grow up around us till y'all are old enough to have y'all down place"

"See baby I told you they wouldn't care" I took a bite of my food "trust me guys you don't want a baby in this house" Jonah laughed "you also thought we didn't want y'all to get pregnant, and you soon found out that we did want y'all to have a kid" I let out a sigh.

"I don't want y'all to have to worry about mine and Zach kid, it isn't y'all job" corbyn nodded "it isn't but y'all are 16, Loren your parents work all the time and your going to be going to school, Zach's parents live like 23 hours away y'all are definitely going to need help" Daniel nodded.

"And we are excited to help out whenever y'all needs us too so if you moved in with us, we could help more without us having to drive to y'all house it's a smart decision" I looked at all of them. "I know how y'all get when y'all don't sleep" they all laughed "we honestly don't care waking up for a baby"

"I'll have to talk with my parents about it, but Zach this moving in won't be so if it happens", "why not" Jonah said as he took a bite of his burger "my parents want to see me grow and stuff" Zach smiled "so do I, I'm the baby's father" I nodded "yeah well are you gonna argue with my father about that" he shook his head no.

"If you moved in now you still see them the same amount as you do now" I nodded "I don't know I don't want y'all to deal with a pregnant me, plus with school, it closer to my house." They nodded "we got you, talk to your parents and if you want to move in a month before or after the baby comes that completely fine" I nodded and smiled at the boys.

"Thank you so much" they nodded "no problem" my phone rang as I looked down thinking it was Zach's "Baby your phone" he shook his head "that's yours" I took my phone out and answered it "hello"

"Hello is this Loren Coleman" I looked at the ground weird "this is she" zach was looking at me weird as I shrugged my shoulder "hi Loren it's doctor Ariel I was calling to make sure you knew about your appointment on Wednesday of next week" I nodded my head.

"Yes ma'am my mother told me" Zach was still confused as I held my finger up "well okay see you Wednesday day, goodbye" "goodbye" I hung up "I have an appointment on Wednesday" Zach nodded "you didn't tell me this".

"I just found out" he nodded "I'm going right" I nodded "if you don't have anything to do then I hope yes" he smiled and nodded.