14

I sat up as Zach texted me, I got out of bed and went to the restroom, I took a quick shower and put on some sweats and one of Zach's shirts he left over here.

I walked downstairs ready to go over to the boys house when my parents stopped me, "hey Myta called" I turned around "yeah what did she say" I got a water bottle and my keys "that the apartment will actually be ready next weekend" I nodded "Okay I'll talk to Zach, I'm actually going over there now we have to talk about baby stuff" they laughed.

"Be safe" I nodded and left, before I drove off I texted Zach and told him that I was on my way over.

————

Once I got there i knocked on the door, Jonah had opened it "hey Loren" I smiled "heys what's going on" he hugged me and closed the door after me. Zach walked downstairs while he was on the phone "Okay mom, I love you too and I'll call you back" he hung up and gave me a kiss.

"Okay ready to tell the boys" I nodded "tell the boys what" corbyn said as he walked in "we'll sit on the couch with the rest of the guys and you'll know" he sat down as Zach and I walked over to the couch.

I sat down next to Zach as he held my hand, "Okay so big news" they all looked at us "it's not that she is pregnant that's cats already out of the bag" I laughed and looked at Zach.

"We found an apartment and are moving in soon" they all nodded, "cool is it close" we both shook our heads "it's actually kinda really far" Jonah looked at us weird "what do you mean", "well it's in Texas" their jaws dropped.

"What?" They all said in sync, "look I know it's seems bad but Loren's parents are moving back down there, and when we are away do you really want here in LA and alone, when she is in Texas she'll have her family and mine" they all nodded.

"So how are we going to do the things we need to do" jack asked, "Well theres flights, I can still do everything I need too" they all shook their heads. "Guys I know this like totally is going to suck for you guys but I really tried finding apartments down here for us but the one in Texas just feels like a good place to start out right now" I said as they all nodded

"Loren you do realize that he will be gone a lot" I nodded, "I know but right now y'all don't have any tour dates planned and y'all said that it wouldn't be anytime soon, plus y'all aren't recording any new music for the moment. I just really didn't want to be in an LA apartment alone for weeks at a time when all this stuff does start happening."

"I know it sounds crazy, but maybe we can move back up to LA when the lease is up" they all nodded "when's that", "I think a year an a half".

"Okay we totally get it, totally support it but how are we going to see the baby grow if your all the way in Texas" I laughed "I'm sure Zach will have tons of pictures and videos to show you guys" they all nodded "I already have so many pictures of you belly growing" I kissed him.

—————

After a while Zach and I went back up to his room, "so my mom called earlier" I nodded "she called my parents too, said that the apartment was going to be ready next weekend" he nodded "Are you ready to move in this quick" I nodded.

"Do you feel bad for us not looking around here for any apartments" he shook his head, "I love the one we are moving into and I wouldn't want to change it" I kissed him "you're so cute" he laughed as we laid back on his bed.

"I can't wait to find out what my kids going to be" I nodded "who are we going to get to plan the gender reveal" I asked sitting up "you already know who don't you?" I laughed a little.

"I was think Christina and Gabbie" he laughed "well we have to ask them" I smiled, "let's ask them right now" he laughed.

I FaceTimed Gabbie as she quickly picked up "hi is everything okay" I laughed and nodded, "so I was wondering if you wanna maybe help plan the gender reveal" her face lit up "omg absolutely, who else will help" I smiled "hopefully Christina" she smiled.

"Yes yes yes yes yes, will you guys already know the gender" I shook my head "I'll have my doctor send y'all what it is, and don't worry I got the cost of your plan ticket" she shook her head "no" I laughed "too late".

After a few more minutes of talking Gabbie and I said out goodbyes, I quickly texted Christina asking her to FaceTime me when she is finished with class as she replied with an okay.

After a while Christina had FaceTime me "hey pretty girl what's happening" I smiled "I was wondering if you wanted to help out Gabbie with the gender reveal, and if you can make it down here for a weekend I'll buy you ticket to and from" she laughed a little and smiled.

"I absolutely will, I'll text her and you don't have to buy the ticket" I shook my head "I so am" she smiled "will you guys already know the gender" I shook my head "the doctor will email y'all the gender" she nodded.

"That's is amazing, I'll call Gabbie and we will start working everything out I actually got to leave for class but love you and I'll talk to you later" I waved "love you too" we hung up as I smiled at Zach.

"This is so happening" he laughed and kissed me, "GABBIE AND CHRISTINA ARE PLANNING THE GENDER REVEAL" we heard from downstairs and began laughing.