4

I walked into Saturday school with a smile on my face as I sat next to my best friend, Riley who just also found out she is pregnant "what's up with you" she said as she handed me the packet we needed to finish.

"I'm you know" I looked down at my belly as she caught on "no way" her eyes lit up as I smiled "I took four test and they all came out positive" she laughed "holy shit, what did Zach say" I laughed

"I haven't told him yet", "oh shit why not?" I shrugged "I took the test and it came out positive this morning I don't know how to tell him" she smiled "get a little gift bag and be like here babe open this for having sex with me so much" I laughed.

"Please us having all this sex is his present" she laughed and rolled her eyes "we better get this done so we can leave" I nodded and started working on my packet.

Zach: are you going to come over baby?

Loren: after Saturday school, I also need to go to the store for something really fast then I'll be over, why?

Zach: I miss you, maybe we can working on getting pregnant 😉

Loren: maybe, I love you I'll text you when I'm on my way

Zach: I love you too
——
I made it to Walmart and I got a plain black gift bag, I went back home and put the test in there with these gift paper things I walked out back to my car to leave.

I texted Zach that I was on my way and left to go to his house, once I got there I texted Zach and he practically ran out the front door to my car "hey baby" I said laughing as all the join him beside my car "hi" I got out of the car and hugged the boys.

"Shall we go inside" I said as they all nodded, I grabbed the bag out of the car and we walked inside. I sat on the couch as Zach and the rest of the boys joined me "here open it" he smiled as he opened it, his jaw dropped as he pulled out all four positive test.

"Are you kidding" I shook my head no as he jumped up and let a tear rolled down his cheek, "baby don't play" they boys looked confused "I'm not baby I swear on everything" he laughed as he showed the boys "she pregnant"

The boys all jumped up and started laughing "for real" I laughed and nodded "I go to the doctor tomorrow to get a hundred percent" Zach laughed "can you take one now so there's a fifth positive" I laughed and nodded.

We all walked up to Zach's room and I went to the restroom and did my business on the test I had over here, I walked out and we waited the three minutes. Which for Zach and the guys were the longest three minutes of their life's.

The timer went off and I smiled as I saw a positive, I showed the guys as Zach picked up and kissed me "I love you I love you I love you" I laughed "I love you too baby"