15

Three weeks later

"Blue" I said as I looked down at Zach shirt, we were supposed to wear the color of what we thought the baby was going to be "pink huh" I nodded as he hugged me.

He gave me a kiss "Are you ready to find out the baby's gender" I nodded "you think it's a boy" he rubbed my belly "it's my little boy in there" I laughed as he held my hand and we walked outside to where Christina and Gabbie set up the reveal.

It was beautiful, there were blue and pink balloons everywhere with tables that had blue and pink table cloths on them. On one side of the yard there was a soccer goal and soccer balls, I laughed as I remembered how Christina came up with the idea of Zach kicking the ball and it's breaking and all the dust pop out.

Both our parents were there, our friends and family.

"So Zach I was thinking I turn my YouTube in a family vlog type of thing" he nodded as we walked hand in hand to say hi to everyone, of course we had a camera man filming the whole that "I like that idea, I'll be about to see y'all when I'm in LA or on tour" I nodded and he kissed me.

We first walked over to our parents each standing let to each other talking, "I see all pink" Zach said as he point to everybody shirts I laughed as they all did "your brother thinks it's a boy" she pointed to Ryan as he was wearing a blue shirt.

"Lorreeen" I turned around and caught Reese I smiled and kissed her cheek "so I know we said that we move in a couple of weeks ago but after tomorrow Zach and I will be all moved it" she smiled "can I stay over one night" I nodded "if it's okay with momma whenever you want" she smiled.

We went and said hi to everybody else as Zach and I sat down "babe rub my feet they hurt" he said and I laughed "sure after you deliver this baby for me" he smiled and kissed me. We got up and walked over to the "old tells" black board.

We filled it out,
1. Moody vs mellow (moody, which means a girl because of the extra female hormones)
2. Are you craving sweet or salty ( salty, which means maybe a boy)
3. Morning sickness (yes but not a lot, which means maybe a girl if get sick a lot but a boy if you aren't getting sick a lot)

"Okay Zach are you ready" he nodded at Gabbie as we all got up.

"Okay hi guys I'm Gabbie, one of Loren's close friends, this is Christina also one of Loren's close friends and we want to thank you for coming, before we find out the gender would anybody like to give a speech" there were tons of people who raised their hands

First were my parents, "Zach and Loren we love y'all to death and we know you guys are going to be amazing parents because I mean look at you guys. You already have an apartment and you guys ask us if you could have a kid, I mean that has to account for something right" everybody laughed.

"We wanted to tell you that we love both of you so much and we can't wait for you two to be parents" I smiled as they blew me a kiss, zags parents went next. "We definitely thought it was a little weird when Zach called us and asked if he could get you pregnant, it wasn't what we were expecting but he showed us that not only could he support the baby but he can take care of you" I smiled.

"And beside who doesn't want a baby from y'all, you guys are going to be amazing and if you ever need help we are all here for you, never forget that" I smiled. Christina and corbyn walked up and I laughed a little, "I might say when I was told you were pregnant i was a little taken back"

"I had ice cream ready for a metal breakdown but then you told me y'all planned it and I was even more taken back but I know you guys are going to be amazing parents because I watch Loren raise Zach a lot" everybody laughed as Christina said that.

"The guys and us see you babysit, you're amazing with kids and without you around us guys would only get a home cooked meal when Christina comes into town and when we go home, you get Zach to do his school work when we try our hardest and never can do that" I laughed and nodded as corbyn continued to talk.

The guys all joined them "we know you guys got it together but don't think we aren't coming to see this baby because we will, and if you guys ever need us, call us and we will be there as fast as we can" Daniel said as all the guys agreed.

Zach hugged them as I did after, I smiled when Gabbie walked up there "I know a lot of y'all don't know me but Loren means a lot to me and i cannot wait to see you become a mother, I can't wait till you call complaining about how Zach did this and that wrong and of you ever need to call remember my line is always there for you" I smiled.

"Okay.. now that we have me all crying let's find out what our baby is" I said as I wiped a tear off my face. Christina nodded as she walked back up "so this soccer ball will break when Zach kicks it and it gave the color of the gender in it." Zach nodded.

"I haven't played in a while" everybody laughed, "oh c'mon Zach show us your skills" Brandon said as we all laughed.

He had lined the ball up and kicked it causing it to break, Zach had jumped up in the air as I turned around and smiled. "IM HAVING A BABYGIRL" I smiled as he kissed me.

"We are having a little girl" I smiled and kissed him again, "wait one more thing guys, since we all know the gender now we going to play a game of give the parents name ideas" I laughed "that sounds fun" everybody else laughed as we all sit down.

1. Rebecca
2. Grace
3. Monica
4. Liza
5. Ella
6. Catherine
7. Cecily
8. Amber
9. Aubrey
10. Morgan

I nodded "these were the ones we liked the most" Zach said.

After a long fun day Zach and I laid in bed "I can't wait for our future baby" I smiled and kissed him, "let's go on live" he nodded and laughed.

I pulled out my phone and went live on instagram, "hey guys so we had the reveal today, the video is being edited and will be up soon. I wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to start vlogging just so you guys can see more of the belly and me" Zach laughed and kissed me cheek.

We spent a while on the live talking about random things after we got off we both feel asleep quickly.