27

"Hi Loren" Reese said walking in "hey beautiful" I said and patted the bed for her to sit, she jumped up and hugged me lightly "Where's Sophia" I smiled hearing my baby's name "she napping right now, the nurse and watching her till she wakes up so I can feed her" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Are you okay" I nodded and smiled "I'm just a little tired Reese, my body is just tired" she pulled the blanket over us and cuddled into me "we can take a nap Loren, I'm sure the doctors won't mind" I smiled and kissed her head, "of course not!"

————

I met up with my mom outside "what's Loren doing" I pointed up to her room "taking a nap, Reese is I think watching a movie with her, dads in the waiting room" she smiled.

"You did good in calming Loren down today, I know that was scaring" I nodded "Loren could have died today mom, and my baby I would have been broken inside if I even lost one of them let alone both" she hugged me.

"I know baby" she kissed my cheek and rubbed the tear off after "she's alright and Sophia is a beautiful heathy baby" I nodded "come on, let's get up stairs with your father and Ryan" I smiled and nodded.

I wiped off my cheeks as we walked in, Ryan hugged me due to only just getting her from school rather than being here when Loren went back like Reese was "congratulations, dad took me to see her" I smiled "she's absolutely gorgeous" I said.

"I'm going to check on Reese and Loren" my parents nodded as I headed to her room and slowly opened the door" "baby, you awake" I asked not getting a response from anyone, I looked on her bed to see Reese laying with Loren "shhh" Reese said and I nodded.

I ask reese to close her eyes while I took a picture "is she okay" I asked as she smiled "said she was tired but I think she was scared to fall asleep" I kissed her cheek "want me to get you some food" she nodded but froze when Loren turned a little to cuddle her more.

"I'll be back okay" she nodded and blew me a kiss as I blew one back to Reese, when I walked out they all looked at me "Reese is watching a movie and Lorens cuddling her while sleeping, I'm going to get Reese some food" I said as I pulled up the picture I just took and showed it to them.

————

I turned over in bed and slowly woke up, my body feeling extremely sore I decided just to turned back to where I was laying on my back "Hey baby" Zach said as he sat up on the couch "babe, why didn't you go take a nap at home" he shook his head "I took one in the car, how are you feeling" I nodded.

"A little sore" he smiled and gave me a kiss, there was a knock and the door and the doctors walked in with Sophia, "hello Loren, so miss Sophia just woke up from her little nap, we gonna have our people help you breast feed" I nodded and slowly sat up with Zach helping me.

"So we feel a little sore" I nodded as the doctors handed me Sophia and I smiled when her big dark blue eyes and I feel in love with her all over again from when I saw her earlier "hi beautiful" she smiled as I was talking to her and Zach was making silly faces.

—————

Once we finished the feeding they had left her little bed in the room and Zach and I had just been holding her and talking to her till it was time for us to put her down and for her to get some rest.

"Baby go to the apartment and sleep, then just come here when you wake up, I'll be here for three more days" he smiled "I just don't want to leave you guys" I smiled and kissed him "baby I don't want you sleeping in the couch it isn't comfortable" he shook his head "it isn't that bad baby"

—————

A few days later I was able to leave with our little bundle of joy, although it was a lot different for Zach and I to raise a kid, more because I was alone for about six months when he finally went on tour.

Our daughter was a year a few months when he did go, we made it thought a lot actually and we as a family couldn't be more happy.