11

I sat on Zach lap on his bed as he gave me a kiss, "I'm so tried baby" I said to him and he laid back on his bed "I know baby" he rubbed up my back and smiled. "What" I said as he shook his head "you look tried why don't you go to sleep" I held my arms out "I wanna cuddle" he smiled as he pulled me closer to him.

I had fallen asleep, I had moved so Zach and I were spooning, as I moved around a little I felt something poke my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked towards Zach, I looked down and noticed his very huge tent in his pants. Looked kinda like it was hurting him, he moved around a little and woke up.

"Hi" I said and turned to him, "hey beautiful" he kissed me as there was a knock at his door "hmm" his little sister walked in and laid in bed in front of me "I have a name" I looked at her confused, "a name?" She nodded.

"Alex, it can be a girl and a boy name" I smiled "that's beautiful" she smiled as I kissed her cheek "Reese leave them alone" myta called out as reese got up and ran out of the room.

Zach wrapped his hand around my waist "I'm horny" I looked at him weird as he laughed, "I am" I laughed and kissed him as I turned to face him. "I noticed your little friend wanted to play" he looked down and nodded, I placed my hand on his buckle as I undid it, I slipped my hand in his underwear and jerked him off.

"Shh we don't want to get caught" he laughed but let out a moan as I rubbed his tip and rubbed his precum around. I kissed him and moved my hand faster "your so good with your hands" I nodded as he moaned on my lips.

He kissed me as I tightened my grip and he moan "I'm going to cum" I moved my hand quicker as I felt him twitch and cum, I got up and washed my hands as he fixed himself.

"I love you" I smiled as I sat back down, the door burst open and Zach's friend Brandon came in "tell me why I found out you guys were here through Instagram" Zach laughed and hugged him "because we were tried and wanted to sleep when we landed" Zach said as I hugged him.

"Woah you actually are showing a bit" I laughed as Zach rubbed my belly "who let you in" Zach asked Brandon "your mom, who else" I kissed Zach "I'm going to play with Reese, she came up with a beautiful name" he smiled "what", "Alex beautiful it for a boy and girl" Brandon laughed.

"Or if it's a boy name it Brandon" Zach rolled his eyes at his friend, "oh I wonder where you could have gotten that from"