7

I walked downstairs in only a sports bra and booty shorts as I had a very small but yet noticeable baby bump, "Awe sweetie we need to take a picture of this belly" I laughed as my mom rubbed my stomach "I don't know if I should say your going so fast or your baby is going fast" I laughed at my dad and grabbed a water bottle.

"Can we all sit down" they nodded at me as my mom took a seat next to my dad and look at me, sitting across from them, "so I was talking to Zach. Zach and I want to move in with each other after the baby is born" they nodded "yes of course, I think we can manage another body in here" I shook my head at my dad.

"The guys and him all want me to move in with them" my parents gave me a look, "You in the house with 5 boys, never in a million years" I dad said standing up.

"No dad listen, mom and you got that promotion and you guys will be on business trip after business trip, I will be home alone and wont have any help with the baby, but if I move in with the guys I will constantly have somebody there to help me no matter what, Zach will get to see his kid more and they boys will grow up with him/her".

My dad continued to shake his head, "Okay so you move in with them, and you get pregnant again" I shook my head "dad no it's not like that, me moving it won't be for Zach and I to have sex a lot more of so that the baby is around her dad all the time".

"It is smart babe" my mom said to my dad as he gave her a weird look, "Your father and I will talk about it on the flight tonight, get ready for school" I nodded as I walked upstairs.

Loren: I'll talk to my parents about moving in

I rolled my eyes, it's been about two hours and Zach is still asleep, "has he still not texted back" I shook my head at Riley "he pisses me off when he sleep this late, he only sleep this late when I need to talk to him about stuff" she nodded "I normally just call a bunch a times" I laughed as we walked into third period.

Loren: baby, are you up?

Loren: hello

————-
It's now 11:45 am and Zach still hasn't texted me back, he is normally up by now and it's kinda scaring me "Loren and Riley to the office please" I looked to Riley, "what we do" I said as we walked to the front office "I don't know she said back.

"Hello go please have a seat in there" she pointed to the like confrontation room, when we walked in our parents were sitting in there, I sat in between my parents "what" they shrugged their shoulders.

"Hi, hello you guys are probably confused" I nodded, "well we called you guys in today because there's a little birdie going around saying you two lovely ladies are pregnant" I nodded "I nodded, "very true" I said as he looked at me weird.

"You are" I nodded "yes sir, almost four months" he looked at my parents with a disgusting look "Well you are certainly going to be put into alternative school till you have this said baby" my mom looked at him crazy "and why" Riley's mom added.

"Well because we don't allow teen pregnancy In this high school" I rolled my eyes "so you are saying Riley's and my education doesn't matter all that matters is that displaying teen pregnancy".

"Alternative school offers the same education as here" I shook my head, "my ass it does, they sit and do the same packet out of the same workbook every other day, this is ridiculous I shouldn't have to suffer my education because I decided on starting a family".

"There is no need to cuss, Loren, it is just how the school system is worked and I'm sorry nothing can be done" my dad stood up, "look I'm going to be needing a meeting with this school board because this is absolute shit, if anything these two lovely parents are going to give this shitty school a better rep" I looked at my dad as did Riley.