12

"This apartment is a little smaller, it's a two bedroom the living room and kitchen connects" I nodded at Zach's mom "well it's just use three we don't need a big place" she laughed, "it's quite close" I nodded "prefect" she smiled at me.

We walked in, the place wasn't it was a lot on what I was looking for but when I looked over to Zach's his face said that he didn't like it, "I know it's not much but I like it" I said looking at Zach as he gave me a fake smile.

"Come look at the bedroom with me" I held my hand out for Zach as he grabbed it and we walked to a bedroom "you don't like it" he shrugged his shoulders, "it's not bad but it's not a house" I nodded.

"Well for us being 16, and having a kid this place is an amazing first start. Look we can put the crib here, and have a cute little play mate, imagine us actually living here with the baby" he smiled as he looked around "Baby it just seems too little, I want you and my kid to have everything".

I kissed him, "our everything is you as long as your mine I won't need anything else okay" he smiled and kissed me again, "besides we still have a couple more places to look at" he smiled and hugged me.

"Are we still going to look in LA" I nodded, "yes but we still need your mom to sign off on a lease, my parents won't" he nodded "I can get here too" I laughed as we walked out.

"It's beautiful, we should look at more before we decide though" myta nodded and grabbed Reese's hand as we left. "So mom, if we were to continue to look in La would you still sign off on a lease if it were there" Zach asked.

"I would, but I really hope you find a place down here so your closer" I nodded, "don't worry my kid will live in Texas in some point if their life" I said as Zach laughed.

———-

As we pulled up to the last place it looked amazing, in the apartment it was a two bedroom, tile floor in the kitchen and bathroom, it had a small dinning area. The bedrooms were fairly big, I like it a lot more than the other, it definitely had a home vibe to it and I could tell Zach like it.

As Zach and I walked into the bedroom he shut the door, "this one" I turned to him "what" he smiled "this is the one that I want to live it, c'mon on babe I knew you got that home vibe when we walked in I saw it on your face" I nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want to look around some more, I don't want to jump into an apartment" he smiled at me "Your about to be four months pregnant, we need to find a place start moving in, we need to start getting the baby's room ready. I want to move here I love it don't you?"

"I do, I really do baby" he smiled and kissed me "this could be our room, a bed there and dresser here, it's the best thing we could do right now" I smiled and kissed him "I love when you get happy about these things" he laughed.

"I love you Loren, I love you so much" I smiled as he grabbed my hands "I love you so much more" he smiled.

We walked out and saw his mom, "we like this one, a lot" she smiled "I talked to the owner and they said it will be ready in a months or so" I nodded "we can already sigh the stuff" she nodded.

"Heading down to do it now" I smiled as Zach grabbed my hand, myta walked out with the people "my first apartment, with my first love, who is having my first baby while we are 16. I honestly couldn't ask for a better life" I smiled and kissed him, "me either"