Background

Izuku was listening to a lecture by his teacher, diligently writing notes and doing his occasional muttering. Today's lecture was the a/b/o and soulmates unit, something that made Izuku pretty uncomfortable due to his situation. Izuku was supposedly deemed a beta and soulmate-less, in reality he had more than one soulmate and was an omega. But he had his reasons for keeping these a secret.

As Midoriya continued to mutter, a certain blond was getting annoyed by it. "DAMN IT SHITTY DEKU. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I CAN'T HEAR THE LECTURE WITH YOUR DAMN MUTTERING." The class's focus shifted to an embarrassed Izuku. Laughter and a crippling depressed Izuku ensued.

"Now now class settle down." demanded the teacher's monotone voice, "Now where was I..." he scanned through his lecture notes, "Ah, here we go. So as you all must have by now is a flower on a certain part of your body. The location of it determines if you are an alpha, beta, or omega. Alpha's have a flower on either their shoulders or chest. Beta's have a flower somewhere on their legs. Omegas have a flower located on their stomach or on the bottom of their back. As you know Alpha's go through runts and it is during this time they are highly influenced by an omega's smell. Alpha's are the warriors of society and are strong leaders. Omegas go through heats and release a sweet smell that is very strong, affecting betas and even the most disciplined alphas. In certain cases, this is very dangerous. An omega's role in society are as mothers or caregivers. They are viewed as weak and unfit for labor demanding roles. Also note omegas are very rare, especially male ones, more so than being quirkless. And betas do not go through runts or heats, they are the mediators of society and followers of Alphas." Izuku paused in his note taking, Wow, lucky me, I must be super rare. I'm a male omega and quirkless... Being disrupted by his thoughts, the teacher called him out to pay attention. "As for scents, beta's don't have one while alpha and omega scents are present. Scents vary from person to person. All three can release pheromones to show distress, anger, lust etc... Now each person will get their flower determining their dynamic first. Your flower is special to you. Later on your soulmate's flower shows up on your body, corresponding to the same placement on themselves. Say your soulmates flower is a rose and it's on their chest, that rose will show up on your chest. Most people only have one soulmate and some don't have a soulmate. Though it is very rare for someone to have more than one. Ha Izuku thought, I get even more rare, I have like three soulmates.. "This concludes the lecture. Lunch starts in a few minutes. Once the bell rings you may go. Also there will be a quiz tomorrow about this."

Izuku sighed and packed his stuff up. Once he was done he looked up to see the class empty, leaving him to eat lunch in solitude as per usual. "I should work on some hero analysis in peace while i can..." He took put his hero notebook, lunch, and ear plugs to listen to some music,

While Izuku worked on his notebook, taking a bite of his lunch every now and then, he failed to notice Katsuki coming in the class. He forgot his lunch there. Katsuki noticed izuku who was oblivious to his surrounding and silently muttering.

"Oi Deku." He stalked over to said boy's desk to see what he was doing. His eyes filled with rage as he saw Izuku was still doing those damn notebook. He thought he killed Izuku's dreams months ago when he destroyed his notebook. Izuku still was oblivious to the glaring Katsuki. "Oi shitty nerd." No response. With a grunt he pounded his fist on the desk. "OI SHITTY DEKU." Now that grabbed Izuku's attention.

"Ka-Kacchan? What are you doing here?" Izuku shakily put down his pencil and looked up to Katsuki. His hands trembles. What did i do this time???

"Shut up. I'm the one asking the questions here. Now, why the fuck are you still trying to be hero." he said while grinding his teeth. "You're quirkless. How the fuck are you going to be hero without a quirk you dipshit."He picked up the notebook and flipped through, "Honestly give up. You don't stand a chance against me cause i'll be the first one from this shitty school to get into UA. If you don't you're just going to end up killing yourself. You're just a worthless Deku while i'm a alpha prodigy. That's all i wanted to say nerd." He said mockingly, dropping the notebook onto Izuku's desk and walked away.

When Katsuki left the classroom, Izuku let out a breath. "At least he didn't punch me... He probably would've if he didn't have to keep a clean record to get into UA. But no one does anything about Kacchan's behavior anyway... Oh wells. Today i have training with Yagi after school.. And then i have homework. And then i have to study for the test tomorrow. Hmm if i study now i'll have time to do homework. Yosh i can do this. No big deal. Plus Ultra!" Izuku's muttering began once again.

After he waved his goodbyes to Yagi he headed home. The path he took was peaceful, letting his mind ponder on. Kacchan attitude has been going down.. More cooperative? No he just doesn't yell a lot anymore. His insults lack the layer of hate. Er.. kinda..? I don't know i feel like he could've insulted me more earlier and maybe beat me up a bit. Maybe he likes me? Nah.. I shouldn't get my hopes up. Sure maybe i have a crush on him. Sure maybe i saw my green hydrangea on his back when we were kids. Sure maybe his chest had Kacchan's nasturtium flower. But our friendship is practically non eexisting and shattered. There's no way it can be fixed. Besides why would he even want me as a mate. He deserves better. And if the two flowers on my shoulders indicate anything.. He has way better mates waiting for him. Alphas to be exact. They don't need me. They're better off not having some waste of space holding them back. Especially an omega. That and becoming a sex toy for alphas doesn't sound appealing, nor does being held back from being a hero if they are overprotective.. On another note the beach clean up is doing wonders for my body. I have now gained muscles, though i still have my baby face. Is this because i'm an omega? I know omegas are really supposed to be soft and curvy.. But then again, omegas aren't supposed to be heroes. Heh, I'll show them all. Hmm I guess i'm home...

"Welcome home Izuku!" called Inko from the kitchen. "You're new suppressments are on the table, and the scent cancelling lotion is in your room. Make sure to use them, you don't know what people will do to you if they find you out.." she added nervously. When she first found out her son was quirkless she felt so sorry for her son. But when she found out he was an omega, she was beyond scared. When it was time to register him she put down beta.When people asked where his flower was they answered it was on his thigh. She couldn't risk her sweet child to be abused by some sex crazed Alpha or beta.

"Thanks Mum! I'm going to take a shower before eating dinner." Izuku greeted his mom with a grin and made his way to the bathroom. Inko was happy her son seemed happier these days. Though she worried about his safety, Yagi-san assured everything will be fine and explained to her everything. Honestly she couldn't be more grateful for the man. He had saved her son from a villain and now he's training her Izu and giving him a quirk. With this he can finally reach his dream of becoming a hero.

AN: Woops grammar mistakes everywhere~ Anyways I hope you enjoy~