Progression

"So how's life." Shinsou asked.

"Life is good." Came the creative reply of Katsuki, taking a sip from his coffee, "You?"

"I could say the same." Shinsou squinted his eyes and slouched a bit.

"Problem panda bastard? Can't handle my presence?"

"Panda bastard. Out of everything to call me…. And yes I can very well handle your presence."

"Then why are you staring holes into the table?"

"Cause."

It was Katsuki's turn to squint at Shinsou with dissatisfaction from his reply.

"This conversation is bland as fuck. Let's get down and dirty."

"And you prove once again that you have horrible manners."

Shinsou who was sipping his coffee started to cough and choke on his holy beverage. He was now hitting his chest to combat his choking, "Me?! Horrible manners? Porcupine, you need to see how you act in public." Without giving Katsuki a chance to counter, "First you sag. Not really gentleman material. Second you glare at anything that breathes. And yes that includes non-living objects. Third-"

"Alright alright. Calm down Mr. Know-it-all." Katsuki put his hands up in defensive and settled them back on the table, "I won't deny your evidence, but when it comes to food I am serious. Thus table manners."

"You're actually such a prissy bitch with a stick up your ass."

"Language."

"You have no right to tell me that. Hmmmmmmmm… So how was your day."

"Good." Katsuki took another sip from his coffee to hide the slight smile on his lips. He was honestly quite amused at Shinsou's 'Did you really fucking say that' face.

Shinsou face palmed. "Tell me how your day went."

"You first." Katsuki was having fun.

"Ugh fine. So I woke up. Went to school. Trained. And then I'm in a café with a person who has an ego bigger than the world."

"Nice creativity. I guess I should go next. So I woke up to the yelling of my banshee mother. Then I went to eat breakfast and went to school. During lunch I saved a civilian and now I'm here with a dead ass panda bastard."

Sinsou pinched the bridge of his nose, "Again with panda bastard. And saved a civilian? That's hard to imagine… You and saved should not be in the same sentence unless you were the one being saved." Shinsou remarked.

"Ok that's mean." Shinsou waved him off. "And I'm aiming to be the #1 hero so as your future #1 hero I am saving civilians. One deku at a time."

At this point Shinsou was thinking about how far hero standards have fallen but at the same time sarcastically clapping. "Wow such words. But how exactly did you "save" this "deku"" Shinsou said making sure to use air quotes. "Cause for all I know you could've sent the kid to the hospital…'

"I saved him from future harm by telling him not to do something."

"Elaborate."

"So demanding. Fine. The kid is a quirkless beta who thinks he can be a hero. I being the great person I am decided to give him some advice."

Shinsou was in a Sasuke pose. His elbows on the table, with his chin on his hands. "What advice did you give him?" He said in a deep voice. Shinsou was a bit worried about Bakugo's reply.

"Jeez you look like a constipated duck butt. Well I told him, and I quote, 'You're quirkless. How the fuck are you going to be hero without a quirk you dipshit. Honestly give up. You don't stand a chance against me cause I'll be the first one from this shitty school to get into UA. If you don't you're just going to end up killing yourself. You're just a worthless Deku while I'm a alpha prodigy.' That's what I said. It was better tell him right then and there than to see him dead trying to save a cat."