Sparks

"OI YOU SHITTY BRAT WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET DOWN HERE!" yelled Mitsuki Bakugou from downstairs. A few moments went by with no sign of her idiot son making a move. He's fuciking ignoring me. Unbelievable! Tick marks adjourned her head, and steam puffed out of her ears, she was so about to rage hell on this shitty brat. She started to stomp up the stairs, "LAST CHANCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Bakugou glared at his door. All he wanted to do was sleep in. But no mother dearest had to make a god damn ruckus at 7 in the morning. Was it so wrong to be enjoying his weekend? "Fuck it" he muttered as he burrowed himself into his sheets. If he was going to get murdered it was going to be in god damn comfort.

As sleep overtook him once again, it was quickly interrupted when MItsuki slammed his door open. "OI!" Katsuki peeked out of his cocoon of blankets to see his enraged mother. "Shit"

"Ya kiddo. Shit is a good way to explain this situation. Now get the fuck up and come down to eat." Katsuki grunted in agreement. Mitsuki smiled and walked out the room, but before slamming the door she smirked, "Also you got a letter from UA."

Katsuki jolted. "Damn this old hag"

Just as he said that the door flew open, "The fuck you say?!"

"I said damn you old hag. God are you deaf too?"

"WHY YOU-"

Yells could be heard from upstairs as Masaru Bakugou silently sipped his coffee.

----------------------

"Well are you gonna open the letter son?" questioned Masaru.

Katsuki gorged down the rest of his breakfast and chugged his glass of juice. "Yeah I'm about to. Give me a second." Katsuki felt up the letter in his hand. Huh it feels like there's a disk in this piece of shit.... Are they trying to pull some Incredibles movie shit? I swear to God if this shit blows up in my face...

"You think you made it in brat?" questioned Mitsuki.

"Of course I got in" he huffed. Eyeing the letter he quickly ripped it apart and a disk fell into his lap. "What the fu-"

"HAHA THE HERO IS HERE AS A... PROJECTION!" proclaimed a projection of All Might. Masaru adjusted his glasses. "Now look at that Katsuki it's All Might."

"Bakugou Katsuki. You scored the highest on the written exam and showed great skill in the practical exam. You showed how powerful and tactful you are. Great qualities of a hero my boy. And because of that you scored 77 villain points and may I add the highest score in the exam." A screen popped up behind All Might displaying the examination results. "Though there was another category to earn points in, and that was the rescue points. Keep in mind, as a hero you are not only fighting villains but also protecting civilians. All that aside as your teacher this year... BAKUGOU KATSUKI WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMY."

"Congrats son! You made it!" Masaru said patting his son's back.

The Bakugou's studied the results. Katsuki focused on one name.. Shinsou Hitoshi in 8th place. 9 villain points and 50 rescue points. "Motherfucker fucking did it."

SMACK

"Katsuki language! That's no way to talk about Izu-chan!" exclaimed Mitsuki.

Katsuki looked towards his mom with a wtf face. "What're you talking about old hag?"

SMACK

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother! And look right here. Number 7" she pointed to a familiar name, "20 villain points and 40 hero points scored by-"