April Showers

Inko jumped out of her seat ready to do the Heimlich maneuver on Izuku choking on his food. Honestly Inko had enough to fret about. First her child came home looking like he just saw death himself. Second her son, an omega is going to school full of alphas. Sure she had faith that he would stay safe but as a mother she was allowed to worry for her only son. And now her son was choking on food.

"I-Izuku!" she said while patting her son's back. "There there. Here drink some water." After a few coughing fits Inko stopped patting his back and looked at him with concern "Are you ok?"

"Yeah mum.. Um I have to go out right now.."

"At this time? Izuku it's night out right now... Think of all the danger that could happen! The alphas out there. Villains. Kidnapping. Iz-"

"MOM."

"Izuku?.."

"I.. I'm not a defenseless omega.. Mom I can defend myself... please can I just.. I need to meet up with All Might.. You know Yagi-san...." Inko saw the look of determination on her son's face. He always did have that face huh..

"Ok.. Just be careful.. Please."

"Kay Mum!" And just like that Izuku was out of the building. Honestly.. What am I going to do with him..

-----------------------------

"Dang it All Might! Why couldn't you tell me earlier to meet up! " Izuku muttered as he sprinted towards Dagobah Municipal Beach. Once he reached his destination albeit panting and out of breath, All Might was there greeting him.

"Hello there my boy!"

"All Might!" Izuku exclaimed gaining the interest of some bystanders.

"SHHH! Repeat after me. Oops my mistake."

"Oops my mistake. Sorry.. I'm just a bit excited. I mean it's been a week since we last contacted and-"

All Might sweat dropped. "Izuku my boy.." he said interrupting the greenette's blabbering.

"Sorry.." he said sheepishly.

"No worries my boy. Now, I believe it must've been a surprise that I'm going to be your teacher this year. But you getting into UA had nothing to do with me. It was all you so I called you out here this evening to personally congratulate you thus far. 10 months ago you were just a scrawny little shrimp." He emphasized this point by showing Izuku a picture of himself 10 months ago. "And now.." He swiped the screen to show Izuku now, "You have completely evolved my boy! All this was all you. I couldn't be more prouder in who I chose to inherit my power." All Might smiled down at his protégé who was tearing up.

"All Might.." Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing. But there was a tug of guilt. All Might puts so much trust into me.. But I haven't been truthful to this man who's given me light. I want to tell him I'm an omega. I don't want to hide anything from him.. Not after everything he's done for me.... Though Izuku felt hesitance considering this idea. What if he take his quirk back. What if he thinks I'm not worthy... No Izuku. You've been putting this off for way to long. You got to do this now. When Izuku looked up to the hero he shrunken back. "A-All Might.."

"Yes?"

"I want to tell you something..."

"Then tell me my boy."

"I-I-I... I haven't been truthful to you.. I tried to tell y-you before but I.." All Might looked at him with a understanding face, encouraging him to continue. "All Might.. I'm an.. Omega." Izuku said, whispering the latter.